M
Mikhail DuRall


Maybe that leans more towards science than supernatural, but is there really a difference other than approach in the long run?


Não-ficção Para maiores de 18 apenas.

#max #e-a-max #fantasy #short-story #modern #fiction #adventure #non-fiction
Conto
0
1.4mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Summer Year 2

Summer Year 2 – Week 4

I have been browsing a few of the more unusual topics in the database and have noticed quite a fascination with both the supernatural and historical, and within a certain extent, I think those both kind of meld when it comes to time-travel. Maybe that leans more towards science than supernatural, but is there really a difference other than approach in the long run?

On that note, I stumbled upon the movie series Back to the Future and while they are all quite good, I still think one of the most interesting is the third one. It is always fun to see the ancient perspectives of what the future would be like, but nothing beats the glimpses into the past.

Aside from the almost formulaic epilogue episode, I finished the final season of Assassination Classroom and have to say I think it was very well-done. I look forward to whatever I find next and of course finishing Lupin the Third: Part Six.

See you next week!

21 de Julho de 2022 às 14:49 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Fim

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~