S
Shilo Willingham


This Clue inspired story is about when Kary Garrett and some friends, all got the same invitation to a dinner party at a random guys house, but he turns out not to be so random for Kary's friend, Paris. When they decide to go, he seems friendly enough, but Kary gets suspicious when one at a time, her friends start to disappear.


Suspense/Mistério Impróprio para crianças menores de 13 anos.

#]
4
2.0mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Todas as Sextas-feiras
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

I was sitting at my desk when suddenly there was a knock at the front door. I opened it only to find a gold envelope. The envelope read, "Miss Garrett, I am delighted to inform you that you've been invited to join a dinner party at 5869 Artisan Drive tomorrow night. I hope you will join us. Sincerely, Dennis Cane." I then called my friend Emily to tell her what had happened.


"The most peculiar thing happened today," I said. "What happened?" She asked. "I was sitting at my desk when I heard a knock at the door, but there was only an envelope with a-" "Fancy gold edging," she finished. "Yeah, how'd you know?" I asked. "I just got the same thing," she said. She read it aloud, "Miss Fraiser, I am delighted to inform you that you've been invited to join a dinner party at 5869 Artisan Drive tomorrow night. I hope you will join us. Sincerely, Dennis Cane."


Suddenly someone called me. It was my boyfriend Alex. "Babe, you'll never guess what just happened!" Suddenly Emily cut in. "Let me guess, you just got invited to a dinner party at some random guys house? We got the same invitation," she said. "Should we go?" I asked. They saw no reason why not, because nothing looked suspicious. I agreed. We hung up and I got back to work.


I went to bed, but I couldn't sleep. Why did we all get invited to the same party?


Suddenly my phone buzzed. It was my friend Paris. I answered the phone, only to hear her frantic yelling. "Paris! What is wrong?!" I asked. "I was invited to a-a party at a stranger's house. B-but he's not a stranger!" I could hear the terror in her voice. "What do you mean?" I asked, sounding genuinely scared for her.


"When I was a little girl, I was playing in the woods, when this black Mercedes came to the edge of the woods. I was curious, so I hid behind a bush and overheard the driver on a phone call. He sounded mad. He yelled at someone and hung up angrily. He went to the trunk, and when he opened it, I saw a bag. He took out the bag a-and a shovel, and he started digging. After five minutes, he took a break, and started walking around for a bit. While he was away, I snuck up to the bag, and opened it." She paused.


"Paris? Are you there?" She suddenly spoke up. "I saw a dead body, Kary. Th-there was blood everywhere." The shock was a lot to handle.


"I was still standing there, in shock, and I didn't even realize that the man had came back. He shoved me into the trunk, and I kept banging and crying, but he-he wouldn't let me out."


"He started driving about an hour later, a-and he took me to this place, a-a house, and I couldn't see the address or anything. He shoved me into a closet, and he told me if I made a sound, I'd regret it." I was on the edge of tears.


"I had to sit in there for three days with minimal amount of food, and water. But on the fourth morning, I heard a pound on the door. I started yelling and and pounding on the door. The police found me and I made it home. But before I left, I-I saw the address, and I noticed the street sign."


"Paris, I'm so sorry that happened, but you don't have to go." I said. "But the fact that I got this letter, means that he knows where I live." At that moment I realized that I haven't told her that Emily, Alex, and I, all got the same invitation, so I told her, and I told her that she wouldn't be alone if she did decide to go.


I said goodnight and hung up, but I couldn't sleep well that night knowing the truth.

20 de Julho de 2022 às 03:04 3 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
3
Continua… Novo capítulo Todas as Sextas-feiras.

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Rex Dobson Rex Dobson
Classic start
March 19, 2023, 21:34

~