M
Mikhail DuRall


Nothing really overpowers the majesty and beauty that is the ever-surprising gifts of nature. Just when you think you have the world figured out, a curveball is thrown your way that upsets your personal perspective, but is actually probably for the better.


Não-ficção Para maiores de 18 apenas.

#max #e-a-max #fantasy #short-story #modern #fiction #adventure #non-fiction
Conto
0
1.2mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Summer Year 2

Summer Year 2 – Week 2

Nothing really overpowers the majesty and beauty that is the ever-surprising gifts of nature. Just when you think you have the world figured out, a curveball is thrown your way that upsets your personal perspective, but is actually probably for the better. It is all fine and good to set goals and work towards them, but you also have to be prepared and take everything that is out of your control in stride.

Humans can only look so far ahead.

Personally, I still think it is best to live every moment to the fullest, and for me, watching the movie Sweet Land was a very fulfilling portion of my time. Everything about this entertainment was well done and thought provoking, showing that anything can be obtained with enough tenacity. Meanwhile, I am almost done with Assassination Classroom’s final season and look forward to an awesome finale. Also, Lupin the Third Part Six is coming along nicely, and find all the escapades of Phantom Thief Lupin hilarious.

Talk to you soon!

1 de Julho de 2022 às 21:03 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Fim

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~