A
Abigail Day


The Ruined Metropolis is a place but no-one lives there or even goes there. Or so most thought......


Aventura Todo o público.
0
2.1mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

The Ruined Metropolis

The city laid with foliage and vines choking it. Structures stood with broken windows and mossy floor. The air was getting filled with more toxicity by the second. The white, puffy cotton candy was drifting in the soft air while verdure was growing each minute. The greenery crawled inside the broken windows and glass smashed on the floor. Whilst the glass crashed onto the floor the dirt bled out worms. A box fell from one of the the skyscrapers and a figure ran towards it like the figure pushed it off from the broken window.. Could this be a human? The same figure ran down as the heavy box was plunging to the ground. It was a human. Or so people thought.. The creature kicked open the metallic box and stuff rolled out. The figure then pulled out a glass shard and turned into a screen with its supernatural left hand. The thing looked up as they started to see something in the distance. It started to run as fast as it could.. The thing was an alien.. The alien knew that something was chasing it.. A bot came out of the waving trees saying bye to the alien as it passed.. The bot became faster. Soon enough it was right behind the alien. He jumped on his motorbike and drove of with the rusted wheels scraping across the floor.


7 de Agosto de 2022 às 16:15 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Leia o próximo capítulo The Ruined Metropolis

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 1 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!