araji Taraji Radish

How can you define or spot a perfect arrangement? Join him and her on their journey to find out.


Romance Romance adulto jovem Para maiores de 18 apenas.

#Youadult #romance #arrangement #love #billionaire #CEO #CA #Florida #Orlando
3
3.1mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Toda semana
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Chapter one - The meet

At Home


Man, what a day. Life is exhausting especially when you're a naturally defined perfection. Fans have been nagging me all day, paparazzi's been following me around lately, and men kept giving me puppy eyes. It's getting creepy honestly.


To say I have a headache would be an understatement. I feel overworked and here's why.


My father Aiden Alinsky is Florida's richest businessman. He is the CEO of Florida's finest restaurants. On the other hand my mother Patience Alinsky is Florida's hottest female model. Flawless skin, good hair, beautiful face, she has it all. Aiden plus Patience equals Brielle or as the world says 'Nature's perfection.' Being a combination of my parents who were the hotter news back then makes me the hottest news of today.


I'm surprised how I am still stable. Trying my best to avoid the attention at all costs is exhausting and sometimes stressful.


I am currently sitting on the big comfy couch in the big fancy living room that compliments the big mansion I live in. Everything in this house is big, big, big! The house itself is so big that I get lost sometimes. "..." I sigh. I don't think I've so far seen myself sitting down and doing nothing. The quiet in the house is very soothing.


While I was enjoying glorious silence my stomach just had to interrupt by growling. Well, now I guess im hungry. I haven't eaten all day so that makes sense. After internal debating, I finally decided to get up from the couch and drag myself to the kitchen to get something to eat. The kitchen like the rest of the house is spacious. The cabinets circling the kitchen walls were quite the number. But it gets easier to find things once you know the kitchen like the back of your hand.


Several 5 cabinets store snacks. I walk up to the first one that stores chips and grabbed a bag of cheese-flavored cheese curls. I like them because they are easy to view and finish. Then I walked to the fridge and grabbed a can of orange juice. Then I walked back to the comfy couch and turned the television to channel the news.


"You've got to be kidding me!" I exclaimed. "Can't there be a moment where I don't see my name and face on tv?" I said in annoyance. I see myself appear on screen so much these days im starting to get irritated. attention is not my strong suit. I prefer solitude. Do you?


I quickly change the channel from the news to the cartoon network channel. I love cartoons so much. As a child, I never made time to watch cartoons. I was always using my energy and mind into achieving all I can. Not to please my parents but to .ale myself proud by working hard and getting perfect grades as a reward.


My whole life I've been obsessed with becoming a chartered accountant. Not because of my father's business but because I love working with numbers and ethics. Knowledge is the key to success. That was my motto in high school. Even with my full schedule I still managed to make time for other things like learning how to fight. I started learning when I was 13 years old.


Independence is confidence. That's what I always said to myself. The skills I've learned will be helpful one day. If they were helpful when I was being chased by fans from school back home then it will be helpful in the foreseeable future. The family was also something I made time for.


A time with my parents at dimmer or going out for a family picnic is one of the times I will hold dear to my soul. My family means the universe to me and I would make time for them even during my busiest hour. I love them too much to reject some family time. While I was watching the tv the front door suddenly burst open. My head shot at the door to see my mother at the door.


She was wearing the most gorgeous jumpsuit I've ever seen. Her light brown hair is in a high ponytail. She was glowing. The pink jumpsuit makes her look ravishing. She topped the look off with white-covered high heels. My father is one lucky man. I stood up from the couch and walked up to her with open arms. "Mommy!" I cheered with a bright smile.


"Brielle, my baby girl! How is everything?" she asked engulfing me in a bear hug? "Eh, I can't complain," I shrugged.


I love my mother. She is a very bubbly and friendly woman. I can see why my father loves her. "I brought you new clothes from the world of fashion," she gestured to the shopping bags in her hands. One thing you should know about my mom is that she's like a female Santa Claus. She can't go one day without ringing something for my father and me.


"Mom, you didn't have to," I said. "I wanted to honey. Think of them as your graduation gifts," she said. "Alright," I said taking 4 bags from the rest. "Thank you for the gifts mom," I said. "You're welcome, honey. Tonight is going to be great. I can't wait for you to meet the," she said jumping up and down. I frowned. "Tonight? What's happening tonight?" I asked. She looked at me like I grew a third head.


"Tonight is the meeting Brie," she said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Meeting for what?" I asked tilting my head. "Brie, we talked about this last night during dinner. Were you even listening when your father was explaining everything?" she asked with hands on her hips.


I chuckled nervously and gave her an apologetic smile. "Of course," she sighed. "Well if you must know, we are going to italiano eats to meet a very powerful family. They are good friends of ours. They just moved to Florida and contacted us 2 weeks ago saying they want to meet up and pick up where we left," she said.


"Oh, okay, cool," I said. "Yeah. So tonight I suggest you wear something..." she trailed off before motioning towards me and whispered "sexy."

"Oh, my globe, mom!" I scolded. She raised her hands in defeat. "What? It's just a suggestion just in case you meet someone," she said. "Mom!" I exclaimed shoving her shoulder. She laughed. I passed and looked at her. I know that laugh. I folded my arms over my chest. She stopped laughing instantly.


"What?" she asked. "Who did you set me up with this time mom?" I asked. "What are you talking about?" she asked. chuckling nervously. "The last time you laughed like that was when you set me up on a bound date with a clueless hunk," I said. "Yeah, and it didn't end as I had hoped. The poor boy ended up being punched in the face and kicked in the crotch. Do you think that after what happened last time I would try again? Please," she said.


I squinted my eyes and hummed in response. I indeed ended up hurting the jerk, but im not so convinced with her second statement. My mother is a very persistent person. She never leaves a job without making sure it's done. I shrugged it off. "Alright. if you say so," I said. " Great. Now quickly go get ready, we leave in one hour," she said. I took the shopping bags and went upstairs to my bedroom. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth and dried my hair. J walked back to my room and opened the first bag. I pulled out the material and it felt like all the air was sucked out of my lungs. The dress is gorgeous. I put the dress on and it fit me like a glove. I still can't believe she bought me a galaxy print one-shoulder dress. This is the easiest and most expensive dress. Not everyone can afford this dress. I'm very thankful to my mother who bought it for me.


I matched the dress with a pair of black laced high heels. I grabbed the hair curler and curled my chocolate brown hair. I opened the other nag and pulled out 3 jewelry cases. I took out a silver necklace, earrings, and bracelet then put them on. I walked to my dresser and applied clear lip gloss. I walked to the full-body mirror and looked at my reflection. My chocolate brown hair is curled and shiny, flowing down to my waist. My pale green eyes were glimmering like my lip gloss. My tanned skin was soft and flawless. The dress is fighting my body causing my cleavage and buttocks to pop out. The dress stops just a few inches below my butt.


My long hairless legs were on display. As well as my hips. I smiled at my reflection and left my room to go downstairs. "Okay, im ready," I said. My mother was also wearing a galaxy print one-shoulder dress but hers went all the way down to her feet. Her hair was put in a nice neat bun and was wearing matching jewelry. My father was wearing a navy blue suit, a white button-up shirt, and a black-tie with black polished shoes. His chocolate brown hair was slicked back neatly.


"Oh Brie, you look stunning!" mom exclaimed jumping up and down. "Yeah. You managed to look prettier than your mother which is saying something," dad complimented with a smile. My mom stopped jumping and glared at my dad. He placed his hand on her cheek and said, "No offense honey."


"Thank you. Both of you look great too. Especially you mom," I said. Her face lit up. "Thank you," she said. "What about me?" dad whined. I smiled at him. "No offense dad," I teased. My mom laughed. "Well, let's go," I said. We went out of the house into the black SUV. On the road, we went. "Mom. I'm tired of the guessing game. Can you please tell me who will be there," I pleaded. "I told you were meeting good friends of ours or did you already forget," she said.


"I know, but why do I need to be there?" I asked. "It's a surprise, but here's a hint. Roses are red, violets are blue, don't seek love, love will come to you," she said smiling wildly. "Okay well, that wasn't much help," I said looking out the window.


At Italiano Eats


After we parked the car we entered the restaurant. We went through the packed restaurant and walked to a door with the letter V.I.P on it. Dad opened the door and made way for my mom and I then closed the doir behind us. My eyes scanned the room as we walked to the table. I was in awe. My father owns this restaurant, but even for a successful man like him, this was mighty impressive.


Everything in this room screamed money. "Debra!" my mom exclaimed running toward someone. "Patience!" a woman's voice exclaimed. I looked at them and saw a woman who looks to be in her late 30s running toward my mom. "How are you?" mom asked. "Not bad, and you?' the woman asked. " Couldn't be happier," mom giggled. "Is he coming?" she asked. The woman violently nodded her head. Both women then started jumping up and down. Grown and mature women, they sure are childish and playful.


"Prince," my father said with a slight nod. "Aiden," a man who looked to be in his mid-40s said. "Our women are still as childish as ever huh," dad said. "What can we do. That is why we love them yes," the man said smiling lovingly at them. My dad nodded.


"Debra, Prince, I'd like you to meet our daughter Brielle," mom introduced. "It's nice to meet you and aren't you pretty," the woman said. "You too and thank you, ma'am," I said politely. "Oh please drop the ma'am, makes me feel old. Just call me Debra," she said. "Okay Debra," I said. "Oh, and this is my husband, Prince," she said. "Hello, Prince, it's nice to meet you," I said. "Likewise," he said smiling. "You were not joking Patience. This one is a crystal," Debra said.


"Isn't she divine," mom said. "She is a keeper," Prince said. We went to the table and took out seats. "Unfortunately, Harvey had to take care of last-minute business but he should be here any moment," Debra said. "No worries. It's been far too long, I can't wait to see him again," mom said. "Well, he didn't change at all. You know he still refuses to let us set him up on a date with anyone," Debra said. "That's right. He prefers to meet a woman on his terms. Not by arrangement but by chance," Prince said. "That's so Harvey," mom said. "Yeah, that's our son," Debra said. Just then the doors opened. "Speaking of so here he comes," Debra said.


I turned around and it felt like the entire world stopped. Wow. He was so handsome. A masterpiece. The Lord took his sweet time creating him. I couldn't help but feel nervous all of a sudden. My heart was beating rapidly, my body felt fuzzy, and my hearing was canceled out. I gazed at him as he approached the table. "Sorry I'm late," he said. His voice was so deep. My heart skipped. "It's okay, sweetie. There's someone I'd like you to meet. Harvey, this is Brielle, Aiden, and Patience's daughter, Brielle, this is Harvey, our son," Debra said.


Harvey turned to me. I felt a weird sensation when our eyes met. My pulse was racing. It felt as if my heart would jump out of my mouth. His ocean blue eyes stared into my pale green eyes. Then suddenly I felt heat go up to my face. Was I blushing? I don't know when I stood up from my chair. "Good evening Harvey," I said extending my hand to him. He took it and kissed it. "Good evening Brielle," he said. I felt a shiver run down my spine and more warmth went to my cheeks.


What is happening to me?

12 de Junho de 2022 às 11:48 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
2
Leia o próximo capítulo Chapter two - The get along

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 1 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!