F
Faith Theart


Nicole is eighteen. She has a picture-perfect life from the outside. The reality of it is a family who is never around an alcoholic step mom, a sleazy dad, and a distant brother as she's taken care of by the two old maids who live in the house with her. She’s ready to turn her life around for the better, while things seem to be looking up it couldn't be farther from the truth as she's about to pay for the sins of her father.


Romance Suspense romântico Para maiores de 18 apenas.

#Mafiaboss #mafia #badboy #virgin #goodgirl #sex #betrayal
13
3.0mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Todos os dias
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Chapter 1: Not Much of a Party

“No, I won’t do it. I can’t kill my father.” She screamed throwing the gun trying to run away. Suddenly, she’s hit in the head and everything went dark.


A year earlier.


Nicole was lying in bed sleeping. When there was a knock on her door.


“I brought coffee.” Her best friend Lacey said cheerfully.


“Ugh, Lace. What time is it?” Nicole groaned.


“Time for you to get out of bed so we can get the party set up. It’s the first day of summer. The first day of our future.” She said while grabbing a pillow to hit Nicole with.


“Hey, hey. I’m up.” She said coldly glaring to Lacey.


“Is Liam coming tonight?” Lacey asked.


“I don’t know, I think he’s still seeing Lacey. They’re together constantly.” Nicole said annoyed.


“Well, let’s stop by on the way to do last minute shopping.” Lacey suggested.


“I guess, now move over so I can get dressed.” Nicole said while pushing Lacey off the bed.


Nicole is an eighteen year-old girl, just graduated from high school. She’s very beautiful with a slim hourglass figure, long and cool brown hair, lightly tanned skin, big upturned hazel eyes, and a small straight nose. She lives alone in the “family” home. Her father, brother, and stepmother are never around though. So it’s just her and the two maids occupying the house.


After slipping on a pretty white sleeveless maxi dress and a cute, pair sandals, she turned the vanity to fix her straight hair, and apply some makeup. Nicole had beautiful skin so she didn’t use a lot of makeup. She only wore blush, mascara, and neutral lipstick. After she was finished applying makeup she walked out of the dressing room and over to her bed where Lacey was laying on her phone.


“Ready.” She said impatiently.


“I was waiting on you.” Lacey said rolling her eyes. Lacey stood up and the girls walked out of the room, and then out of the house.


“Whose car are we taking?” Nicole asked.


“Probably mine, your two-seater isn’t going to fit much.” Lacey replied.


Nicole just rolled her eyes and got into Lacey’s car.


“Go to Liam’s first so I can see if he’s coming.” Nicole said.


Lacey just nodded and put on some music.


When arriving to Liam’s, Nicole looked into the driveway shocked. Seeing her boyfriend kissing another girl. She quickly got out and ran over to them.


“What are you doing? Seriously Liam?” She said angrily.


“Nicole, why are you mad? I was helping her get something out of her eye.” Liam said nervously.


“Are you kidding? More like helping her shove your tongue down her throat.” She screamed. Hearing the commotion, a man walked out of Liam’s house and walked over the screaming girl.


“What’s going on?” The man asked.


“Nothing of your concern.” She said glaring at the man.


“It is my concern when it interrupts my day.” He said coldly. She turned to Liam.


“I’m done. We are nothing. Don’t show your face at my party.” She said coldly walking away.


Lacey sat in the car not wanting to interfere.


“I hate to say it, but I warned you he’s bad news.” Lacey said.


Nicole turning back to see that man who came outside. Who is he? She thought. Turning back to Lacey she said “Just drive.” Not saying anything until arriving at the store. Lacey pulls out a list and starts reading it off.


“Lights... glow sticks..... dye for the pool... anything else you can think of Nic?” Lacey asked.


“Not really, we can just ask Sarah or Debbie to run out if we need something else.” Nicole replied distantly. Getting out of the car Nicole stopped feeling uneasy like she was being watched. Not seeing anyone looking at her she turned and followed Lacey into the mall. After getting done with shopping they walked back out to the car and loaded it up. Driving on the way back Nicole turned down the music and said “Tonight better be good. My day is already have a crap start.”


“Come on, Nic. This is a blessing in disguise. Just watch.” Lacey said trying to keep her friend optimistic. Returning to Nicole’s house, they immediately started getting everything ready. They hired a caterer for food. They had Lacey’s brother buy all the alcohol because they weren’t old enough. Everything was getting into place. Seven o’clock rolls around with only two hours left until the party.


“Nic, we need to get ready.” Lacey said looking at the time.


Nicole then glancing to the clock says anxiously “Oh god, it’s already seven. Let’s hurry!”


Quickly getting upstairs to Nicole’s bedroom the girls got ready, doing their hair, makeup, and choosing outfits. It was eight-thirty when they were finally done. Nicole chose a tight strapless, little black dress with a deep v in the front. Lacey wore a similar dress only in white. They usually always matched at parties.


“Okay, let’s get downstairs to greet people as they come.” Nicole said excitedly.


“Is tonight going to be your big night?” Lacey asked winking to her best friend.


“You know I’m waiting for marriage, but I will not object to finding some hottie to make out with.” She said happily to Lacey.


Some of the guest had already arrived so at this point the girls stood in the foyer for about twenty minutes to welcome some more guests before deciding “fuck it”. The girls went to the bar each grabbing two shots, one vodka, one tequila. They downed them immediately and each grabbed a big glass of wine and quickly threw it back to get their buzz on. They go out by the pool and start dancing and mingling with friends. About an hour and three drinks in Nicole turns to Lacey letting her know she'll be inside and she needs to pee. She hurries inside and up the stairs to her bedroom when she's grabbed by a pair of strong arms, then picked up and put into her room, she’s frightened. The man holding her mouth, whispered in a deep voice


“Your party is getting busted. Everyone will be out in a minute.” Nicole wiggling around trying to get out of this mans grip. He tightens his grip and says


“Keep squirming and I’ll make sure something bad happens to your friend.” He said coldly. Nicole freaked out for Lacey stopped moving and held still.


“Good girl.” The man said. He finally moved over to the bathroom with her and opened the door pushing her in and turning on the shower.


“Don’t bother to scream, I have a sniper on your little friend. Do anything and I’ll make a call and she’s no more.” The man said. Panicking Nicole starts looking at the man. Not recognizing his face.


“Who are you? Why are you doing this? Do you know who I am?” She asked horrified.


“Nicole Berkshire, I’m Jax Romano. I’m doing this because your father and brother took something belonging to me. Now, it’s my turn.” He said coldly.


“Please, I’ll do anything you want. Don’t hurt me please. Please.” Nicole started crying.


“It was luck seeing you out earlier.” He said with a grim smile.


Thinking about what he meant she has seen this man. This was the man who came out of Liam’s house. Nicole decided to start screaming and the man put something over her mouth and she almost instantly passed out.


Waking up hours later tied to a bed, she started screaming. “Help!! Somebody! Help me! Help me please! Please! Please!” Suddenly the man came in.


“Do you wish for more drugs?” He scoffed at her.


“No, why are you doing this?” She cried.


“Your father and brother took my mom and sister. They raped and murdered my mom, and no one knows what happened to my sister. It’s nothing personal. Just getting even.” He said with a dark smile.


“You must be confused, my father and brother could never!” She said quickly still crying.


“They’re not bad people. You’ve got the wrong girl. Please.” She cried trying to plead with him.


“I guess we’ll see about that.” He said with cold icy looks at Nicole.


"Strip and put this on." he said lowly as her glared at her.


"No." she said bravely.


"Put it on or I'll put it on for you." he said in a domineering tone. She glanced at the maids outfit and began to cry.


"Why are you doing this to me?" she said softly through her tears.


"Oh, sweetheart. Like I said to get even." he said lowly.


"Please, let me go." she sobbed.


"The sad part is, you really don't deserve this, but someone needs to answer for what they've done." he said in a cruel voice.


"Please, I don't know what you think will happen." she sobbed softly.


"I think I'll use you to lure them out. Then, I'll end you in front of them and deliver them the same fate after I off you." he said lowly.


"They won't come and save me." she sobbed.


"Sure, they will." he said lowly as he nudged the clothes closer to her.


"Now, dress yourself or I will." he said coldly.


She sobbed as she took off her dress from the party and put on the maids uniform. He led her into a basement with cells. Their was blood and human waste, she choked as the smell was unbearable.


"Here's cleaning supplies, get to work." he said lowly as he shoved her.


"Can I have a mask or gloves?" she said softly through her cries.


"What makes you think you can ask me for anything, when your family took everything from me?" he asked coldly.


"I'll be back in a few hours. I expect to see something done." he scoffed as he left.


She collapsed against the concrete steps at the bottom of the basement stairs and began to sob until everything went dark. She awoke to the loud metal door opening and closing and heavy footsteps coming down behind her.


"Why the fuck is nothing done?" Jax said lowly.


"Please, just let me go." she said in a broken tone.


"I'm sure my mother and sister begged your father and brother to let them go. But they're just gone." he said angrily.


"They won't come for me, I'm telling you honestly." she cried out.


"Please." she sobbed.


"Get up." he said lowly.


She shakily stood up, once standing her knees gave out and she fell into him. He caught her roughly and threw her over his shoulder and carried her back to the room she woke up in this morning.


"You don't deserve this decency, that was denied my family. Be grateful I'm not as big of a piece of shit as you father and brother are." he said coldly as he tossed her into the bed and left the room. She laid in silence after a little bit the door opened, she ignored the footsteps approaching the bed.


"Sit up, you need to eat." Jax said lowly as he set a tray of food down on the small table next to the bed.


"No." she muttered almost to quietly to hear.


"You can feed yourself or I'll feed you. You won't be getting out of work tomorrow because you're too weak." he said seriously.


"Just kill me." she said softly.


"Sweetheart, death is too kind. Someone has to pay." he said lowly.


She sat up a little and looked to the tray and saw a fork and knife. She reached out to look like she was going to grab the tray but grabbed the knife and quickly slit her left wrist before Jax was able to take the knife.


"You crazy bitch." he scoffed.


"Get the doctor in here." he yelled loudly as he applied pressure on her gushing wound.


"Just let me die, my life is already shit. I had one chance to change it and you took me instead. Now, I'll never have a chance to find happiness." she cried out.


Jax's POV


This stupid girl would rather die than fight for a chance at freedom? She actually slit her fucking wrist. Surely, she can't be right saying her family will never come for her and that they don't care. If she felt like they might maybe she wouldn't have tried to off herself. Maybe, I made a mistake. But maybe I can use her in another way to lure her father out. Get her on my side. I don't know how to go about gaining her trust. She has not been locked up with me for a whole day yet and already is out of hope and ready to die. I'll need a plan to get her on my side. What I don't know. She must know some secrets, property locations, something useful to fall her dad and brother. I walk back into her room and see the doctor finishing the stitches.


"How is she?" I asked lowly as I stared at Nicole's sleeping body.


"She'll be okay. I recommend keeping her away from sharp objects. I gave her a shot for pain relief, it put her to sleep." the doctor said lightly as he finished treating her wound and walked out.


"Nicole." I said lowly.


"Hm." she groaned.


"You need to eat." I say lowly.


"No." she said softly with her heavy eyes opening to look at me.


"Well, then tell me why you're so sure your family won't come for you." I said sternly.


"They don't care." she said softly with tears forming in her eyes.


"Why do you say that?" He asked curiously.


"They left me since I was a baby to be raised by two old maids. I see them once every few years for a minute and no words exchanged." she said sadly.


"They won't come for me. You're better off finding someone else they care for and taking them." she said in a sob.


"How could they disregard you?" I say curiously.


"I'm an illegitimate child. My dad had a one-night stand, my mother died shortly after I was born, I was dropped off to my dad and his wife. She was mad and didn't want me, he didn't want me either." she said softly through her cries.


"Do you know anything about them? Where they have any land or properties?" I asked lowly.


"I don't know." she said softly.


"I can help you, if you help me." I say in a reassuring tone.


"Help you what? Kill my family?" she said lowly.


"How can you even call them your family?" I ask in confusion.


"That's what they are." she said softly as she raised her eyes to meet mine.


"Family doesn't leave you." I say lowly as I look into her sad and broken eyes.


"Let's get you cleaned up and fed." I say lowly as I pick her up bridal style in my arms and carrying her through the house and to my bedroom. I close the door and carry her to my bathroom and started drawing a bath. I sit her on the bench in the bathroom as I add soap into the tub. She watches me cautiously with her big sad eyes. I can only imagine how my mom and sister must've looked when they were in her position. Taken, hurt, and god only knows what else.


"Do you need help undressing and getting into the bath?" I ask lowly in a gentle tone.


"Can I just have some privacy?" she asked softly.


"I'm not trusting you alone after you just tried to kill yourself. I'm staying. Now, do you need help?" I asked lowly.


"No." she said softly as she attempted to stand and fell back onto the bench.


"Let me help." I said lightly as I helped her undress and helped her get seated in the tub. I took a rag and began gently washing her body as she sat with her body tucked up together. I went her hair and gently started washing it. I took the rag and gently began washing her legs. Her hand stopped mine when I reached her thigh.


"I can wash my privates." she said softly. I handed her the rag and rinsed the soap from her hair and applied the conditioner.


"You need to eat after this." I say gently.


"Okay." she muttered lightly.


Once she was clean, I helped her out of the bath wrapped a towel around her body and sat her on the bench and wrapped her hair in a towel. I picked her up and carried her to my bed and sat her down. I sent a text to have some food brought up.


"Can I have some clothes?" she asked nervously. I got up and went into my closet and grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of boxers. I don't have any women clothes, so she'll need to be fine with this. I walked out and gently removed the towel and dressed her. There was a knock at the door, I went and grabbed the food from the maid and came and sat down by Nicole.


"Do you need help eating?" I asked lowly. She just shook her head and picked up half of the sandwich and ate it. I handed her the glass of water and she drank half of it.


"Do you need anymore food?" I asked kindly.


"No, thank you." she said in a empty voice.


"Okay, let's get you to bed then." I said lowly and she began to stand up and walk to the door.


"Actually, you'll be staying in here with me until I can trust you not to try and kill yourself." I said sternly.


"I don't sleep with strange men." she retorted.


"I won't touch you. Don't worry. Lay down and get some rest." I said in a low domineering tone. She walked back to the bed clearly unhappy. She pulled back the blanket and climbed into the bed. I showered quickly and by time I was done she was fast asleep.


Here goes operation build her trust so she can help me avenge my family.

26 de Maio de 2022 às 18:38 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
7
Leia o próximo capítulo Chapter 2: Don’t Try It

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 1 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!