jasperkpeddeo13 Prosper David Eyo (Kpeddeo)

“She'll never know your story like I do.” ... It's just your ordinary high school romance, but with a lil bit more top-up of touche. Aidan Quinn is a closeted introvert, popularly referred to as AiQ, who has an intense crush on no one else but his high school's British-born top soccer player, Braden Fuller, whom he has been friends with, since middle school. The problem is Braden is straight, does not take any hint from Aidan's closeness with him, and has been dating this pom-pom girl for a long time. But the good news is that, as time proceeds, tides change. … published (initially) May 17, 2022. Copyright © 2023 Kpeddeo. ... Note: —⟩ Only for the 13-and-above years old, the LGBTQ+, its supporters, and those curious about the community.


LGBT+ Impróprio para crianças menores de 13 anos. © © Kpeddeo

#taylorswift #boyxboy #gay #rainbow #proud #introvert #extrovert #ambivert #closeted #highschool #romance #cheerleader #football #quarterback #teens #love #lgbtq #comingout #crush #boycrush
37
3.0mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Todas as Sextas-feiras
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Prologue

“You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset. She's going off about something that you said, 'cause she doesn't get your humor like I do. I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night. I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like, and she'll never know your story like I do. But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirts; she's Cheer Captain, and I'm on the bleachers, dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time. If you could see that I'm the one who understands you... been here all along. So, why can't you see? You belong with me, you belong with me.”

“Walk in the streets with you in your worn-out jeans. I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be, laughing on a park bench, thinking to myself, ‘hey, isn't this easy?’ And you've got a smile that can light up this whole town. I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down. You say you're fine, I know you better than that. Hey, what you doing with a girl like that?”

“She wears high heels, I wear sneakers; she's Cheer Captain, and I'm on the bleachers, dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time. If you could see that I'm the one who understands you... been here all along. So, why can't you see? You belong with me. Standing by and waiting at your backdoor. All this time how could you not know, baby? You belong with me. You belong with me.”

“Oh, I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night. I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're ‘bout to cry. And I know your favorite songs and you tell me ‘bout your dreams. Think I know where you belong; think I know it's with me. Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you? Been here all along, so, why can't you see? You belong with me.”

“Standing by and waiting at your backdoor. All this time how could you not know, baby? You belong with me, you belong with me. You belong with me.”

“Have you ever thought just maybe... you belong with me? You belong with me.”

...

Song: You Belong With Me (Taylor's Version)

Source: Musixmatch

Songwriters: Liz Rose / Taylor Alison Swift

Album: Fearless (Taylor's Version)

Album Artist: Taylor Swift

Hello, y'all. My sixth published novel on Inkspired is finally here!
Remember to vote, comment, review and follow for incoming updates. I love you all. ❤️🥰

17 de Maio de 2022 às 16:35 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
7
Leia o próximo capítulo gold rush

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 3 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!