raymond-walker- Raymond Walker

A killer in a black suit, red and yellow eyes, and a knife with the ability to grow extra arms with claws starts killing the people of Statesville. (Warning this is NOT for kids since this has murders.)


Horror Horror teen Impróprio para crianças menores de 13 anos.
0
2.4mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Todos os dias
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

The weird day

This story begins in May of 2019. My name is Sean. I live in Statesville. I'm 13 years old. I woke up like usual. I got out of my room, said bye to my mom and dad, and rode my bike to school. I entered the class to be bored for another 7 hours. I went to my desk and started waiting for 8:13 to become 2:50. Then when the teacher was about to teach we heard screaming and sirens. We went to the 1rst grade room and saw like 20 doctors and cops. There were 10 dead kids. Then I saw a kid with blood all over him and holding a knife. His name was Logan. "It made me do it." He said. I didn't know what Logan meant by It, but now I know it was an evil horror as it's known as hulusanation. He has one red eye and one yellow eye. He wore all black and had black hair. It was like something out of a horror movie. It also said one time it inspires horror movies, like Friday the 13th, Halloween, and a nightmare on elm street. It ties into all of the mysteries of Statesville. Wherever it goes, death follows. After that, school was canceled for the rest of the week. I went home and went back to sleep. I woke up and saw two eyes, one red and the other yellow. I got up and ran outside. It followed me and started growing extra arms with claws. "You're going to die!" It said, it had a dark voice and sounded like pure evil. I got to a forest and ran in it. I had to make sure to not trip like one of those people that keep tripping on absolutely nothing. I hid behind some trees until it walked away. It started to walk away so I started to crawl through the trees to get out of the forest. I got to the path the forest was around where people walked. "I see you." It said, I turned around and saw it. "Who are you?" I asked. "I am Harrold Killer, but you can call me Hulusanation." It said, I began to run away as it started to chase me again. Then I ran into a kid. It was Jakob, he recently moved here. "Watch where you're going." He said. I looked around and it was gone. "Where did it go?" I asked myself. "Where did what go?" Jakob asked. "Nothing." "Ok." "What are you doing?" "Just walking around." "Alright." I walked away. "What was that thing?" I asked myself. Later, I watched the news. A kid named Jules was murdered in a lake behind her house. At first she was playing with the water, then she was pulled under the water and drowned. "What is happening today?" I asked myself. "This thing has to be stopped."

18 de Abril de 2022 às 03:07 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Leia o próximo capítulo It's not just me

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 1 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!