A
Abigail Day


Zoe finds a knife but it's not as it seems. Will Zoe find out where it came from read on to find out?!


Crime Todo o público.

#Death #Murder #Robbery
7
4.5mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Todos os Domingos
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Truro

The deserted, English town of Truro holds a secret.

Zoe Superhalk has the perfect life working as a scout in the city and skipping with her modest girlfriend, May Ball. However, when she finds a magic Knife in her cellar, she begins to realise that things are not quite as they seem in the Superhalk family. A funeral leaves Zoe with some startling questions about her past, and she sets off to creepy Truro to find some answers. At first the people of Truro are understanding and smart. She is intrigued by the curiously popular detective, Heather Chen. However, after she introduces her to hard Murder, Zoe slowly finds herself drawn into a web of burglary, theft and perhaps, even man slaughter. Can Zoe resist the charms of Heather Chen and uncover the secret of the magic Knife before it's too late, or will her demise become yet another Truro legend? Who wouldn't give up a life of skipping with their modest girlfriend to spend a little time with a curiously popular detective?" About as mysterious as finding a murderer in a public bathroom, the Magic Knife does offer a valuable lesson about not getting into hard Murder. Zoe turns round and sees someone in all black clothing run past a corner with a knife in their hands. She was running to chase after them and in a flash, Zoe took the hood off the hoodie and figured.. It was May Ball.




14 de Abril de 2022 às 09:36 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
3
Leia o próximo capítulo Death..

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 1 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!