M
Mikhail DuRall


There are certainly a few options out there and it would be a productive use of my time, and hopefully I may even learn something new.


Não-ficção Para maiores de 18 apenas.

#max #e-a-max #fantasy #short-story #modern #fiction #adventure #non-fiction
Conto
0
657 VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Winter Year 2

Winter Year 2 – Month 3 Continued

Here we are in the last month of Winter, and we finally get actual Winter weather. Almost an overabundance of it honestly, but at least I get a few weeks of that beautiful, somber silence of Winter. Whether or not this will be enough to last me a full year has yet to be determined.

Let’s see, I have yet to pick a side in the overall big story of Fallout: New Vegas but I did depose Mr. House, so we will see where my adventures lead me after a few diversionary events. The first of which was accompanying the Happy Trails Caravan Company into Utah and their swift demise. That is OK with me, though, I did not really like the looks of them from the beginning. Now, I am enjoying the easy slow-paced lifestyle of the tribals, and will for a while.

When not exploring the Mojave, I also stumbled upon Assassins Creed: Revelations and feel like this may be even better than Assassins Creed III. Chronologically, I think, Assassins Creed: Revelations is in-between two and three but I absolutely fell in love with Constantinople. The American Frontier was fun for sure, but nothing beats being able to craft a myriad of bombs. While I just started, it is nice to see a unique perspective through an Older Ezio’s eyes. I could honestly do without the Den Defense and hope that is all optional.

Not much else going on right now, I might see about finding another correspondence course sometime soon. There are certainly a few options out there and it would be a productive use of my time, and hopefully I may even learn something new.

Until then, however, I have these journals and maybe even more to come soon… I hope you continue to read these!

28 de Março de 2022 às 14:43 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Fim

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~