K
Kailyn South


Alice is a 12 year old girl that is a detective. This is the first book in the series. Join Alice and her friends find out what happens at a birthday party.


#2 em Infância Todo o público.

#Mystery #story
38
14.4mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

The Letter

One day, a girl named Alice was playing with her neighbors Lily and Jamie.(They were also her best friends.) Alice saw the mailman go bye. "Mail!" she yelled. She went to grab it. "Lily, Jamie look!" she yelled. It's an invitation to a party!"Oh yay who's hosting it?" Asked lily. "Yeah who's hosting it?" Jamie said. "It looks like, Ava!" "Yay!" They all yelled. Ava was the coolest kid in school."I'm going to ask my mom if I can go, it looks like me and Lily got one too!"Said Jamie. Soon after they all met up and screemed, "Yay!" they could all go. the party was on Saturday." "Maybe we can all go shopping together to get some presents for Ava." Lily suggested. "Sounds good to me." Agreed Alice.

The Next Day........ "Come on Jamie your so slow!" Alice said as they biked their way to Walmart. "I'm going to get her a soccer ball since she likes sports." Said Alice. "I'm getting her a basketball." Said Jamie. "I guess I will get her a football then." Said Lily. Once they finish they got ready for bed. Alice went to sleep. She dreamed of a mystery she might find at the party. In the morning Alice went to school. She did math and other things and went home. Same thing happened the next four days then it was Saturday.

25 de Março de 2022 às 21:33 4 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
7
Leia o próximo capítulo The Party

Comente algo

Publique!
SL Savannah Lynne
Terrible story!! I saw a spelling error. This story is like a babies story. Not one for ages 7+ ... I personally thought it was Terrible!
October 19, 2023, 12:19

  • Ann E. Jacobites Ann E. Jacobites
    Why no leave constructive criticism instead of just being rude to someone about their writing? Everyone makes spelling errors. November 22, 2023, 10:40
Caroline Horstman Caroline Horstman
Wow that was so cool
April 01, 2023, 17:41
Nahkshon Kramer Nahkshon Kramer
Really amazing work.
August 02, 2022, 08:17
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 10 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!