0
944 VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Todos os dias
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Introduction

Al'fatihah

(Opening

In The Name Of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful.

All praise is for God Lord of all worlds the most compassionate most merciful Master of the day of judgment you alone we worship you alone we ask for help guide us along the straight path the path of those you have blessed not those you are displeased with nor those who are astray.

———————————————

"The Messenger Of Allah" Speak's

this book will have all of the short Surat of the Quran. it will also have phrases of scripture reference within the Glorious Quran.

This book will be added to the book resources of The Canaanites Islam of America.

more books I will be writing short books only with 5 to 10 chapters on basic teachings of Islam.

this book will be for the ages of 13 to 20 years old for this teaching that's going to be written within this account.

we say these words into one God's name Almighty. Amen!!!!


"The Messenger Of Allah"

Isaiah Muhammad AbdulLatif Al-Shabazz!


Asslamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh!




24 de Fevereiro de 2022 às 15:13 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Continua… Novo capítulo Todos os dias.

Conheça o autor

Isaiah M Morris In the name of the one God who created the heavens and the Earth for his proper name is Allah. As growing up I was in the Baptist Church of Christianity and became preacher in the Baptist Church and later moved to the Pentecostal Santeria of sanctification and the ending of my belief Christic party.

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~