10
2.7mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Pure madness

This sadness has just become pure madness…

I feel so trapped and alone...

Am I lost?

Or just a big fucking failure whos over it and ready to give up?

When I need you your not here or your head is just not home…

why won't you stop this you know you control the power to take it away?

No, I dont wanna talk to you on your phone… texts with no real feeling, what you're doing is not dealing!...

your distance has gotten so much worse making me see pictures of a life that was never really there...

Shattering my heart and soul can't you see your actions or lack there of is taking its toll... This shit is causing damage to our existence and god damn it!!! I need your love and assistance!!...

I just wanna give up your no savior anyway!… you don't or won't hear anything I have to say!...

I'm just annoyed to hear nothing to compare...

Beginning to think you were never really there… Do you really want me to think you don't care?

I am afraid to speak my mind your anger has left you blind and it makes me scared because when we don't agree and I don't let it be; it's like I just opened the floodgates of misery and your anger takes over me...

Your yelling about nothing making me cry wtf is going on?

Why is it you refuse to see the hurt in my eyes…

Answer these questions and please tell me NO lies?

This is about you and not me please look in my eyes I need you to see…

when I talk to you all I hear is a terrifying voice screaming from inside my head “shut the fuck up you whiny bitch you know he doesn't really care don't say another word don't you dare!!!”

I just don't understand how you can be so unaware of the things you say and do or sometimes how mean you act.

The truth is I don't think you have any tact….

I don't know what to do lately.

You make me wonder why I even love you...

It destroys me to think that in a dark corner in the back of my mind my suitcase is packed because I know our love is on the line…

I need you to wake up and open your eyes. I can't live in this never ending fight between your dark and my light…


RjW2018

7 de Janeiro de 2022 às 19:56 2 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
2
Fim

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
AS A Souza
It is great that you can express yourself in such a raw and real way. I have felt the same way during different times and relationships in my life. Just know we learn and grow during these hard times. Ive learned that nobody has control over our emotions. We are the only one that can control our happiness. If you have a faith in God then talk to him about it. Keep up your beautiful poetry.
February 11, 2022, 04:11

  • Rebecca Wright Rebecca Wright
    Thank you and God help me I've been talking for years... He won't hear me sadly. . February 11, 2022, 10:52
~