Conto
0
646 VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Winter Year 2

Winter Year 2 – Month 1

At the end of a season and my wits. Hasn’t been much of a Fall so I imagine the supposed Winter will follow suit, unfortunately, it’s a shame too because even I can admit that there is a certain ambiance to a snow-covered world, even its own little sense of magic. The Winter gives us stories of change and hibernation but also frequently represents a quiet storm.

And those are the most powerful.

Well, if nothing else, we also get curious minds creating incredible things. For me, one of these finds is a movie called Krampus which shows what happens when people back out of something that so much energy and power has been expended into. In this case, we meet the shadow of St. Nicholas, when people start doubting the existence of good ol’ Santa Claus. It was certainly one of my favorite movies lately and may follow through to be one of my top movies of all time. On this same note, I also watched something called Pan’s Labyrinth and fell in love with it for the same reasons; they show that there can be no light in this world of ours without darkness.

Reading has proven beneficial as well, I started reading and watching The Expanse again and while I am only on book three and season one, it has been similar and wonderful to experience the true facets of humanity so far in these materials. I also read Smoke and Mirrors by Neil Gaiman and enjoy all these short stories by far and hope to read more. Our good friend Santa Claus makes his own appearance in one of these as well…

Assassin’s Creed III is nearly done for me, and have enjoyed living through Desmond’s history and expanding my ranks before finishing the game. The naval missions were quite fun so I hope something more will come around in that vein. I also am having a lot of fun being the personification of Death in Darksiders II and had no qualms setting it on apocalyptic difficulty. Go big or go home is quite a great motto to live by at times and, while I struggled fighting Gorewood at level two for a chunk of time, I finally adapted and overcame the challenge.

We should all do the same.

27 de Dezembro de 2021 às 00:55 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Fim

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~