M
Mikhail DuRall


I suppose it all balances out with night falling earlier; at least that is something that won’t change anytime soon.


Não-ficção Para maiores de 18 apenas.

#max #e-a-max #fantasy #short-story #modern #fiction #adventure #non-fiction
Conto
0
1.6mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Fall - Week 4

Fall – Week 4

Sun blazing and no signs of the temperatures dropping, one third of the way through the season. Not even a single drop of rain this week either, but at least the nights are cooling down for the most part. I suppose it all balances out with night falling earlier; at least that is something that won’t change anytime soon.

I was able to catch most of a movie called Another Earth and couldn’t help but be drawn into it. Hopefully I will get the chance to finish it sometime soon. American Horror Story: Red Tide could have done without a flashback episode, but I am partial to a negative opinion about shows that waste time with filler, so yeah. It was alright finding out more about The Chemist, but I feel like that could have been accomplished without spending an entire episode in the past.

Fena: Pirate Princess and Black Clover continue to keep me engaged and wanting more. I also finally finished reading Vol. Three of the Inyuasha manya omnibus and am looking for the next volume this coming week, as well as hoping for some actual Fall weather.

We will see.

18 de Outubro de 2021 às 14:01 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Fim

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~