M
Mikhail DuRall


A single day of drizzling rain is almost enough to refresh the soul, but not when every other day is the hottest temperatures to date.


Não-ficção Para maiores de 18 apenas.

#max #e-a-max #fantasy #short-story #modern #fiction #adventure #non-fiction
Conto
0
1.7mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Summer

Summer – Week 12

A single day of drizzling rain is almost enough to refresh the soul, but not when every other day is the hottest temperatures to date. I have been lucky enough to stay busy and focused and stay indoors, but the summer heat is definitely weighing on me.

The time of change is nigh at hand, however.

At least the ending events of the 2020 Olympics have been enjoyable. Seeing all the athletes enjoy themselves and the fruits of their labor will never cease to inspire and encourage me to achieve my own goals. I think it is a great end for the Olympics to return to their roots with the original sports of javelin, pole vault, high jump, etc. for the final collection of events. I enjoy Olympics because of the history and reasoning behind their original creation, they serve as a reminder of the importance of togetherness and sharing a common goal.

I finally finished reading Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton and enjoyed it and cannot wait to read the next book. I have also read volumes 5 and 6 of Bleach by Tite Kubo and watched a few episodes of Food Wars-The Third Plate and never thought I would be one to enjoy an anime series about cooking, but it has been one of my favorites lately.

We will see if that will change this week!

13 de Setembro de 2021 às 01:28 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Fim

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~