vijay_shriram_sk Vijay Shriram

This book is a modified form of a dream but some attached fiction. It says about a girl older than her teens studying in college and attempting to overwhelm her phobia of devils and darkness. It includes nine sections full of thrill and some sudden endings. So do not miss any chapter so that you can experience the excitement and suspense. We have added some fun and jokes so that it is not so spooky. So wait for the suspense at the end. If you find any improvements or opinions, then kindly notify us. Contact us: [email protected]


Horror Horror teen Todo o público. © No content of this book is used without permission

#night #love #action #romance #fantasy #horror #teen #thriller #mystery #thosefearfulnights #fear #theshawkinslab #teenage #humor #fictionnonfiction #fiction #nonfiction
19
8.1mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Beginning Of Fate

Aisha! It is time for your school! Get out soon! My mom kept on yelling. Yes, mom, one minute, please! I finally went out of the house and waited for the bus to reach.

It is probably the saddest day ever because it is farewell. We all finished our 12th standard and advanced to college. I got on the bus and reached school. I hugged all my mates and mentors because it was the last day we met.

We had a farewell party and enjoyed ourselves. At last, the time had arrived. We said goodbye to each other and discussed which university all going to join. My bad luck was that no one was entering my university. I chose Civil Engineering.

I was worried because none of my buddies were joining me. Each said different colleges. Some of them I never knew existed. We wept together one last time and reached home. My college starts within a month.

My mom stated that I was getting ready either too fast or too slow. She uttered a proverb and went. After two days, I got fixed for my college. I even chose what dress to wear.

A girl's mind always thinks everything in advance. Almost after a week, I had a shocking dream. It was like a guy bringing a knife closer to my neck. He would have killed me. Suddenly I woke up. It was 4:00 a.m. Why do I get terror dreams now?

I could never nap after a horrible nightmare. So I woke up, prepared coffee for myself. When I was sipping, I suddenly heard a racket. Phew! Granny, what are you doing here? I questioned her. She said that she didn't sleep. So I prepared coffee for her too.

We both drank the coffee. I quietly closed the two bedrooms. I checked my mobile to view some art ideas as I was so dull. It was 5:00 a.m. when I started doing one of the craftwork. It was a keychain. I took a little piece of cardboard and scraped it in the shape of a rectangle.

I took some adhesive and blended it with water. I ripped some newspaper into small pieces and stuck it one over another. It became a small-sized cushion. It became hard, and I took it and capped it with a white layer. I painted it and peered at the clock. It was half-past 6. Oh, no time is racing!

I said and finished it by inscribing a quote in it. It said, no matter how much wealth you have, you cannot buy a single second back.

It took me almost two hours to complete it. The clock ticked 7. I connected a metal rim to it and fixed it with my bag. Suddenly the door knocked. My heart suffered a micro heart attack!

I gently opened the door to see my next-door neighbor standing there. Behind her, a blurred thing was too standing. She asked me whether the milkman came or not. Suddenly, that blurred figure peeked from her back. I was shocked. That was a small boy wearing a Halloween mask.

I asked him why he was wearing that and asked him to remove it. He removed the mask, and a ghostlike figure was there. I almost collapsed! The little boy lifted one more disguise from his face.

I screamed and woke up my parents. My mom came out to see me shocked, and the neighbor kid laughing plus the aunty giggling. My mom asked what happened, and I explained. My mom started laughing.

I asked, what is so funny here? She said nothing and went inside. Aunty and the boy went home. I said what happened in my dream and gave my keychain to mom. She said it was nice and went to bathe.

10 de Setembro de 2021 às 11:41 10 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
9
Leia o próximo capítulo A Black Figure

Comente algo

Publique!
Noah Rowland Noah Rowland
Very good twist where the person removed the halloween mask and it was a figure! I loved the chapter, and very unexpected. However, punctuation needs some work. Such as quotation marks for the reader to understand that the character is talking. Very intreguing, did a good job keep on writing!
January 28, 2023, 08:11

KS Kaitlyn Shabou
I love it Vijay!!!! It hooked me up!
December 23, 2021, 02:26

Mervin Spidle Mervin Spidle
You need to keep up the good work a little more detail on your characters guy or girl but it's great I was hooked
December 10, 2021, 12:03

  • Vijay Shriram Vijay Shriram
    Thank you for your suggestion! I will surely make the changes future. December 10, 2021, 12:46
Emon Kalawan Emon Kalawan
It's really a good piece. Keep your pen bleeding. It's your time to keep everyone reading your books.
October 12, 2021, 18:34

  • Vijay Shriram Vijay Shriram
    Thank you! Check it out my another books too. October 17, 2021, 08:51
PS Prakalya Sharavanan
It is awesome Vijay !! Keep rocking and go ahead I'm proud to say that one of my friend have suggested this book (one of your classmate) It's a great work and do many such things to be inspired !!
September 10, 2021, 15:36

~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 8 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!