stark1106 Martin James Shook

A letter about an adventure with action, castles, and foes. All in this heroic series of short stories that take place In Middle World. It takes place in the city of Breel and for years this city was a wealthy city because it was in front of a kingdom called Elebor. Elebors wealth laid in rock. This dazzling city’s peacefulness was unspeakably pleasurable but it was not to last Because an enemy was approaching silently until he knew the time was right…. His breath was hot and he would use it to burn and destroy anything and everything in his path. His teeth were like razors, his claws like spears, and his skin could not be damaged. But with only one person to notice the signs of him coming, it makes it look like it’s time for the city’s end…. But more than the city will be doomed. Read and find out more!


Conto Todo o público.

#Wizards #wars #kings #knights #inkspiredstory #ores #kingdoms
Conto
0
2.1mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

IN THE MIDDLE WORLD PART 1

My dear John,

you asked me if I told you all about my adventures. I can honestly tell you I have told you the truth. I might have not told you all of it. I am old now John, I'm not as young as I once was but now I can tell you the rest of it from the beginning. It started long ago in a land far away to the west in the likes of which you will not find in the world today...

There was the city of Breel. This city had many wise folk from all over the middle world. The city’s markets were known far and wide and everything was peaceful and prosperous. Breel was the city of the rich because it lay before the doors of the greatest kingdom in the middle world. Elebor! Ah John, Elebor! Its wealth lay in the precious rock. In great streams of gold running down like rivers. The skills of Dorins men were unequal as they shaped blue, yellow, and white diamonds, emeralds, rubies and red sapphire from the mountain's precious ore. Stronghold of Dorin king of the mountains mightiest of the mountain lords. Dorin wore a platinum handled sword that could cut through any rock by his side. He wore a crown that was made of pure gold encrusted with white shining diamonds. Dorin also wore platinum colored cloth robes over his armor. His armor always shined like light and it was made out of the strongest metal known to middle earth as steel wood. Nothing could break steel wood armor.

Dorin ruled with utter surety, never doubting his home would ever endure because his line lay secure in the lives of his son and grandson.

His grandson, Golin always wore a golden handled sword by his side with a black cloth lined cape and he wore a silver cloth robe. He watched Dorin all his life until his eyes started to darken and he started loving his piles of gold and jewels like it was a person. He saw Dorin’s love of gold get too fierce to control. A sickness grew within Dorin and where sickness thrives bad things will follow. At the break of day the sound they heard was like a hurricane down from the west. The pines were crackling in the wild wind.

Golin ran up from the bottom floor which was made from the mountain's rock and had columns made from silver and lined with gemstones. He ran up the stairs in a hurry where he saw Bolin, who is a guard of the royal kingdom. Bolin wore armor covered with gold and inlaid with red sapphires. He also held a platinum spear and a ruby inlaid shield that said” for justice”.

Bolin sound the alarm! Golin yelled. Why? What is it, Bolin asked. Dragon, Golin answered. Golin ran over to the balcony that was covered with shining silver, and yelled dragon! Then everyone on the bottom floor started panicking and running. Outside the pines burst into gigantic flames. The killer dragon, Dreel, had come.Dreel was a dragon that had teeth as long and as Sharp as long swords and he had claws as sharp as razor spears. Dreels body was as long as four long ships used for battle and as tall as a knight's watch tower.

The killer dragon Dreel had been known to destroy cities but never kingdoms unless Dreel really really wanted something. Dreel tore through Breel setting everything on fire, killing all in his path. The archers of Breel wore armor lined with gold and engraved with Dorins name. They tried but couldn't pierce the dragon's shiny scales. It was covered with the toughest rock there was in the middle world, diamond ore. Only a black spear that was made from the Elebor smith mines could kill the beast but few were made. This city of men was nothing to Dreel, his eye was set on another prize.

Armored knights that had shields and swords that were engraved with each of their names in gold ran to the front gold inlaid gate of Elebor. They were ready to fight and protect the kingdom from whatever came through the steel gate. Or so they thought. When Dreel came through the gate they all tried to run but Golin wouldn't let them. He told them to stand their ground and fight. So they did, but they knew they didn't stand a chance. Dreel tore through the knights killing hundreds while he walked to his prize.

Gold. Gold is a dragon's desire and dragons will guard their plunder as long as they live. Dreel found his prize in the largest room in the mountain: the treasure room! Dorin found out that the dragon was inside the kingdom so he ran to his treasure room not knowing that the dragon was already there.

As soon as he got there he fell, frightened of the dragon Dreel. But he could not resist his desire for his gold. Golin came and grabbed him and ran out of Elebor. Only a few people survived the attack and those who did got out of the kingdom. Elebor was lost to the dragon.

Forced from their homeland the men and women of Elebor wandered the wilderness. The young prince Golin took work where he could find it. Laboring in the villages of the wise. But always Golin remembered the pines crackling in the wind and the fire blazing bright. Smoke beneath the moon and a city turn to ash.

Mad at losing his kingdom Dorin went to retake the old abandoned kingdom of Moriel. But a new enemy had gotten there first. Mad, Dorin attacked not knowing who was after him. Brog! Brog was the most vile of all his race. He killed hundreds in his path to get to Dorin. Brog swore to wipe out the line of kings and he started first by beheading the king. As soon as Golin saw Dorin’s head, he got angry and attacked. Brog threw down Golin’s gold handled sword and platinum shield. Golin stood alone fighting his terrible foe. Using nothing but a hollow okenbranch as a shield. He blocked every hit with the hollow branch until he could pick up his sword. When he picked up his sword he sliced Brog’s hand off instantly.

Then Brog screamed seeing his hand. The other ogres dragged Brog into the kingdom of Moriel and Golin the young prince led the army of Dorin back to war and destroyed the army of ogres. But there was no feast, no song that night because the dead were beyond the count of grief. Only twenty of Golin’s men had survived. But as they looked up they saw Golin and they knew there was one they could follow, there was one they could call king. Prince Golin was the one and he became the rightful king of the lost city of Elebor. King Golin led his men to the white mountains for a new life until they could take back Elebor!


7 de Julho de 2021 às 00:10 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Fim

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Histórias relacionadas