janelle-pete-foanyi Janelle Pete Foanyi

This novel is about 3 student who don't get along very well,tho One of them is a bully(kuragami) who has low grades and he needs help from the Smart kid (Akira),and she agrees on certain terms and conditions.But after 4 months the Kuragami changes and becomes more of a nice person.That same month they got a new student(Asahi) and that's where the whole drama begins…


Ficção adolescente Todo o público.

#manga #anime #romance #inkspiredstory #Drama #school #slice #oflife
1
3.0mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Todas as Terças-feiras
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Akira:A new school year

Genre(s):Drama,School,romance


Maincharacters


Akira, Akira is the smart student who is the head of the class. Kuragami,Kuragami is the school bully with his tough gang of friends then, we have Asahi, the new student Asahi has a really goofy personality.



Introduction


This novel is about 3 student who don't get along very well,tho One of them is a bully(kuragami) who has low grades and he needs help from the Smart kid (Akira),and she agrees on certain terms and conditions.But after 4 months the Kuragami changes and becomes more of a nice person.That same month they got a new student(Asahi) and that's where the whole drama beginins....



Chapter 1:The test results


“Ouch” “hahahah thats what you get for being such a snitch” Kuragami said walking away with his friends *bell rings*



we all walked in class with an instinct chatter “Quiet class!”Mr.shikito said, looking over his glasses .



I had a feeling we were getting our test results back and I was quite excited because I always A’s them.



“We have the results of the last test you guys wrote.Everyone did well except for Kuragami. Kuragami you really have to get your grades up or your doubling a class again. You better work hard and get your grades up before next week” He said looking very disappointed.



see Mr.Shikato has a really high standard in the school board, so having his own son fail is a disappointment and a big shame to his reputation.



“Yeah whatever” Kuragami answers Mr.Shikato rolling his eyes.



*Bell rings*



“Class dismissed” said Mr.Shikato



Later during recess



During recess Kuragami walked up to me and said:“Hey nerd, mind being my tutor”hoping I would say yes.



“Do I? Yes, I do mind but,I won't mind on one condition,Stop bullying.” I said to him looking at the notebook of the kid he bullied earlier this morning in his hand.



“What I do is none of your business,now will you tutor me?!” He said glaring at me.



“Since what you do is not my business, I also guess you getting detention is not my business” I replied smirking knowing he had no choice than to agree with me.


He did give in to the deal.


“Uhg nobody wants to be friends with me all i want is to have a friend but, no nobody wants to be friends with a nerd” I said as I walked upstairs to my room.

Later that same evening


I walked to my aunt's bakery to get my mom some freshly baked bread just like she loves them.


"There you go Akira" Aunt Maureen said handing me the bag of bread. "I am sorry aunt I won't have time to chat" I yelled as I ran home


On my way home it started raining really hard. as I walked under the rain I realized I had an umbrella over me .


I turned around to see a guy he looked around my age "sorry about the sudden suprise" he said looking really wet " it's just that a pretty girl like you shouldn't be under the rain"


"Thank you"I said stepping closer.


"But don't you think you will get a cold " I continued. He walked me to my house and left me at my door step.


When I got home it was really late so I just put the bread in the kitchen and ran up to my room.


The next day


I dint even realize it when I fell asleep it just happened.


We went in class today really quiet and I knew something was up. we usually behaved when we were getting a new student, but the teacher said the class list was full so who could this be.


"Here is the new student his name is Asahi and he will be joining our class"


I was completely chocked to see the person who walked in...


______________________________________


Pls let me know if you like my story and don't forget to like it❤️, it really motivates me to keep writing. But who really is that new student follow me so you get notified for part 2.


4 de Junho de 2021 às 17:45 2 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
3
Continua… Novo capítulo Todas as Terças-feiras.

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Nanjiba Sultana Al Mamun Nanjiba Sultana Al Mamun
Nice story! I want the part 2! uwu
June 12, 2021, 12:43

~