M
Marshayla heard


This book is about the dead coming alive I say the dead is alive because it is the words that are in my mouth are true if u don't don't believe than leave because my heart wont cry out to u


Horror Histórias de fantasmas Todo o público. © Non copy righted story

#true #stories
1
2.4mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo A cada 15 dias
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

That day


That day I was home. I thought I saw that red light again. That red light coming from the grave yard across the road. I couldn't move . My feet were sore all of the sudden, and I had a sharp pain in my back. I had a bad headache at the time so I decided to watch the movie that was playing on the TV in front of me.

But suddenly the electricity went out. The light and TV were off. I was scared but I couldn't move to fix anything. But there it was that red light out of the window in front of me , in my head I'm think that it might be a warning to leave and that's when I saw a large shadow standing behind me . I tried so hard to move but I could the door was locked I was home along and my husband's was at work and then that's when I felt the hands on my lips i tried screaming but that didn't work. The horror I that day was horrible. But I got myself together relax so it would think I'm dead, and it worked it let's go of me and that's when I could breath again.


23 de Maio de 2021 às 04:06 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Leia o próximo capítulo The next day

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 3 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!