sm

shaniellia myrie Suivre

Jamaica.
8 FOLLOWERS
6 SUIVANT
3780 Mots
REJOINT Nov 06, 2021

Mes histoires

Life behind closed doors

Histoire non vérifiée Sometimes falling in love is all you ever wanted but when you finally have it; it feels like nothing you never dreamed of. You just have to embrace it and makes the best of it.
560 vues 1 Histoire terminée

💗rien ne se sent mieux que toi💗

Histoire non vérifiée Real love; so strong, so pour, so intense and excited. When you finally have it you don’t ever want to let it go. Megan struggles for so long to have such a love. She thought she had it but when true love stands in front of her she froze. What will …
1.6k vues Nouveau chapitre Tous les 30 jours

The beginning & the end

Histoire non vérifiée In life we choose the way we want to live. Some of those ways or bad and some are good. The sad part of it all is only 5% are good and the other 95% bad. Why???
1.1k vues 1 1 Histoire terminée

Unbearable Truth

A beautiful young woman falls in love with the guy she thought was her dream come true. Every step she takes to make things perfect; she realizes that nothing is perfect especially when there’s only one person trying to make it perfect. She waste…
837 vues 2 3 Nouveau chapitre Tous les 30 jours

Mes microfictions

Il n’y a pas encore de microfictions de cet utilisateur.

Offres de services

This user is not offering any service yet.

Derniers messages et annonces

Il n’y a aucune actualité de cet utilisateur.

Listes de lecture

Dernière activité publique

Communautés qui ont rejoint

Écrire des concours où je participe

Cet utilisateur ne participe à aucun concours d’écriture pour le moment. Cochez tous les concours d’écriture disponibles.