ram-hood1579409740 Ram Hood

Father’s love is no weaker than mother’s feelings.


Histoire courte Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans.

#father #son #birthday
Histoire courte
0
3.9mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

One my day

Today is the best day in my life/ I have got a birthday!!! The father gave me a big present in the morning. It’s beautiful box with a tape. There were a lot of toys/ the best toy was a plane. My dad knows that I like aircrafts and he always buys it for me. Then father said: - you are already big boy and we will go to ride a car all day. It was cool. The father promised that would be funny/ we went to the café, I ordered of fancy donuts and potatoes.

Then dad said that he should visit my old friends and told them how I am a big boy already. At first we went to my uncle. Dad said – you will remember his. I remembered him. It was my doctor, but now he doesn’t treat me. He was very busy. But dad said that I’ve my birthday. And the doctor was smiling. Dad told him to dance because the day is very joyful. The doctor danced so funny, I clapped my hands with my dad. But then the doctor said that he was tired and he asked forgiveness. My dad forgave his and started to throw tomatoes at him. It was very funny.

Then we went to some old woman. She didn’t recognize us and I didn’t recognize her too. Dad introduced her; she was Maria Alexeevna, my kindergarten teacher. Dad told her don’t make noise and only to dance or recite a rhyme. I remembered her at once. She is a bad woman and beat me on the head and told other boys and girls to beat me on the head. I don't like being hit on the head. Again my dad threw tomatoes and said that the woman was already tired and lets her to sleep as the doctor. We went again to the café.

It’s already late. I added a diary for today. Dad said to stop writing and congratulated me again and said that I’m twenty years old. He put a black thing in the closet that funny throws tomatoes. Only one piece of bad news today. They announced on the radio – that some men killed a good people in our city.

20 Janvier 2020 02:52 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Histoires en lien