shunya-chandra Shunya Chandra

A Yaksha is on his way to protect a human named Jatin, whose blood can grant immortality to a demon king. Who will succeed- The demon king? Or the Yaksha?


Fantaisie Fantaisie historique Tout public. © Chaitanya Chauhan

#hinduism #mythology #fantasy #gods #india #fictionalworlds
0
3.9mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les 30 jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

YOU ARE BEING SEARCHED!

In reality, the world hates to remain static, perhaps. Thus there exist numerous ups and downs in the lives of us people. No one probably, can imagine a life that goes on without any interruption. We remain unnoticed, and the change keeps on approaching us, turning the previous situation into a brand new one.

An orphan, whose name was Jatin Mehra, was also living a life that would appear static to anyone including him. Waking up, making breakfast, going to school, returning back to the rented room owned by a haughty old man, teaching home tuitions to middle schoolers, preparing dinner and studying before going to bed was his daily regime. His parents left him, when he was eleven, and since then, he used to live on his own.

Responsibilites and challenges made him quite mature and strong mentally, but as we all can understand-," Absolutely same routines usually tend to become boring..." some part of his mind was wondering that why something interesting is not there nearby him.

Maybe this 'about to come situation' would be way too interesting for him and all of us...

One day, on his way to the room after school, he was walking, humming a song. And there was a locality which was not inhabited by people, that would be in the way to his room everyday. But that day, he saw a man, about twenty five years old, standing on the roof of a house.

" Greetings, Mr Jatin Mehra! It's a pleasure to meet you! "

The boy was confused and amazed at the same time, to listen his name from someone whom he was seeing for the first time. The man jumped from the roof of the house, that was two storeyed, to the ground, with such ease as if one would jump from the lowest step of a stair! He continued-

" I know why and how Mr. and Mrs. Mehra died.... I also know that you live all alone since seven years, in a room that is actually owned by Mr. Ajit Singh."

His words struck Jatin like a thunderclap, and he said-

" Who.... Who in the world are you!..."

The man replied-," I am a practitioner of Tantra and I also know the way your parents can be brought back to this world.... All you need to do is come with me to my place."

Jatin didn't use to believe in paranormal and astral phenomena, but at the moment, he was also not able to figure out how the person knows everything about him? He tried to check whether the person knows something else about him or not.

"I want to know that what is the password of my E-mail account, that I changed three days back? If you tell that correctly, I will come with you..."

The man closed his eyes and there was silence for about twenty seconds, and during that time, Jatin was thinking that the man would make some excuse and change the topic of discussion. But then the man spoke-

" The password was not changed three days back, but actually yesterday. Earlier it was JM2103, and now it is jatin@19835356.... In the new password, all the letters are in smaller case.... Am I wrong, Mr Jatin?"

Jatin couldn't believe what he was listening to! All the information spoken by the man was completely correct and true! Now he was starting to get goosebumps, as there was a man who knew without a flaw, such information about him. The man continued speaking-

" Don't worry, as I am not a hacker or something... I know about you because I know how your mind thinks. I also know that you have four best friends, and all four of them are localites of this city. You were getting attracted to a girl named Kanika, in 2119, and later changed the idea as you found that the girl is immature and you wanted a Platonic relationship, eh?"

The man laughed, and meanwhile Jatin was covered with sweat. He never experienced such a thing before, and sat on his knees before him. He said-

" I apologize that I doubted you, Guru... Just tell me where do I have to come... But I still can't figure out why you want to help a normal guy like me?"

" Because of the presence of a mutated protein instead of Albumin in your blood, that would make a demon king immortal..." said a voice that came from behind Jatin.

The man's skin suddenly started shining with red glow, and he transformed into a being that merely looked human! He shouted-

" Whoever said that, come to me at once!!!...." He growled.

Then came another guy, looking quite younger than the man, who was also unknown to Jatin. Both engaged in a duel, with such fast moves, that he was hardly able to see them. After sometime, when the dust settled, Jatin saw that the man claiming to be a practitioner of Tantra, was held by the mysterious guy at his neck, trying to throttle him.

Jatin shouted-," Hey wait! You may kill him! He is a Tantric, be careful!"

The man collapsed and was stabbed on the chest by the guy, who turned towards Jatin and said-

" Such people do nothing but dishonor the Tantra sect.... This Pishacha had nothing to do with Tantra.... Tantra is a yogic tradition, while he was an occultist of the demonic races..."

"Pishacha? Demonic races? What the hell are you talking about?! You just killed him!" Said Jatin scared and confused.

" No need to be scared, as I am here to protect you.... I hope you understand that this guy who just died, was a demon, and it was about to lure you, so that it extracts your blood and kills you, as your blood can grant immortality to Devaripu, the Daitya king, who is keeping an eye on you since an year..."

Jatin exclaimed-," I am... getting watched?!"

Then the guy narrated-

" I am Raivanta, a Yaksha from a village in the snow laden mountains of Northern Himalayas. Yakshas are the sole inhabitants of that village named Shwetabhu. When I was 14, a sage visited our village and taught me a martial art named Kalaripayattu. Later I found that he was himself Lord Hanumaan. He then blessed me with divine weapons and Eight Siddhis or Powers. This process took five years. When I asked the reason why I was getting trained by him, he told me that I have to protect a boy named Jatin, who lives in Anantpur, as his blood is the elixir for immortality for Devaripu, the Daitya.

I came to this city an year ago, and manupulated a biochemist using Vashitva Siddhi, to find out what exactly is in your blood. "

Jatin listened carefully and anxiously.

" I had some blood of your parents, who committed self immolation when they were being chased by a horde of Pishachas. That blood was given to me by Lord Hanumaan himself. The biochemist found that the blood contains high concentration of a protein that is actually a mutated form of normal protein- Albumin.

There are no direct benefits or complications who have this protein, but this protein when enters the body of a being who is from Daitya race by any means, reduces cell death and functions as an enzyme, because the Daitya cells contain specific receptors for such mutated protein.

Your mother had this mutation, before you were born, and you inherited this mutation, that's why you are probably the only one who has this mutated protein. "

Jatin interrupted-," I understood the whole mechanism, but what's this Daitya and Pishacha thing? I mean, I heard of this in Ramayana and Mahabharata, but where are these things now? And how come you look like a human being if you are a Yaksha?"

" As far as I have heard from Lord Hanumaan, there are nine races in the vicinity of our planet that is EA75. that are self conscious-

1. Manava ( Human beings )

2. Danava

3. Daitya

4. Rakshasa

5. Yaksha

6. Naaga

7. Pishacha

8. Nivatakavacha

9. Asura"

Jatin asked-," EA75? Our planet is called Earth! What's with EA75?"

Raivanta-," EA is a prefix used for all Earth like planets, and the number denotes the relative time that is there on the planets. For example, there exists a planet named EA1 where currently SatyaYuga is there ( SatyaYuga is the first age as per Hindu chronology ). There are about 71349802 planets in this universe that are just like Earth and are home to various species, both very similar and completely different than the species that exist here. This method of naming planets was created by a sage named Parashara. He used Sanskrit vowels for prefixes and since English is the language commonly used now, I replaced it by EA for your convenience..."

Jatin was not able to believe about what he was speaking. First, he thought that no race other than humans existed that possessed self consciousness. Second, he thought that there is only one Earth where life existed.

Then Raivanta ended by saying-," In a nutshell, you are just like a nectar to Devaripu, and he is seaching for you crazily, so I am here to protect you from his demons..."


25 Mai 2023 13:11 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
Lire le chapitre suivant KING OF THE DAITYAS

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 3 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!

Histoires en lien