ashmarie87 Ashleigh Marie

A young girl had gone missing, and despite the passage of time and the loss of hope from others, her mother never gave up. Her unwavering determination and steadfast belief that her daughter was still alive fueled her tireless search efforts. And finally, after years of searching, her persistence paid off as she was able to bring her daughter home. This heartwarming story is a testament to the power of a mother's love and the strength of a unbreakable bond.


Histoire courte Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans.

#misiing #mystery #child #mother
Histoire courte
3
5.8mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

THE UNBREAKABLE BOND

Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Lily who lived with her mom in a small town. She was only 9 years old but she had big dreams and a heart full of love. One day, Lily went out to play with her friends and never came back home. Her mom searched everywhere but couldn't find her. After about a half and hour of searching for she decided to call the police, they police and everyone in the town went and looked for Lily but there was no sign of her anywhere. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months but still no Lily it was like she just vanished into thin air, all Lily's mom could think about was who had her little girl and was she okay? were they hurting her? she knew she was still alive she could feel it in her heart, she prayed to god every night to bring her little girl home safe and sound. Lily's mom didn't give up hope even when everyone else did. She put up posters, talked to the police on a daily bases, they understood she was desperate to find her daughter, even hired a private detective to help her find her, she talked to everyone on her block and it seemed no one seen anything. She just couldn't understand how no one seen a little girl get taken in the middle of the day when there were other kids around. When Months turned into years people started telling Lily's mom to move on and accept that Lily was gone forever, But she refused to give up how could she give up on her little girl, the thought of that made her sick to her stomach! She knew deep down that Lily was still out there somewhere waiting for her to come and find her, you see Lily and her mother were very close Lily's mother could feel what Lily feels almost like a six sense, it sounds crazy but it's true so she knew Lily was still alive and she was not giving up until she was home safe and sound where she should be. Finally, after three long years of searching, Lily's mom received a call from the police saying they found a girl matching Lily's description in another state. Her heart raced as she made her way to where the girl was being held. When she saw Lily for the first time in three years, tears streamed down her face "Lily!" she yelled Lily looked at her mother and paused for a minute, " do you not remember me?" her mother asked with a look of disappointment, Lily's eyes widened as she screamed "mommy I knew you would come find me, I knew it!" She ran into her mothers arms and hugged her tight. "Are you okay?" "her mother asked "did anyone hurt you?" "No mommy you see I got kidnapped but when we stopped I was able to escape and this old woman found me and took care of me until I could find you she couldn't speak so there was no way she could contact anyone about me until she died and the police came and I told them my name and said my Mom is Kelly can you help me find her she probably misses me a lot and that's when they called you" "Oh I did miss you my sweet girl more then you could ever know, I'm so happy we are back together let's go home" and they both lived happily ever after.

THE END.......

31 Mars 2023 02:55 2 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
3
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Ashleigh Marie I'm just me, I'm probably not the best writer but I enjoy doing it :)

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Shaun Waller Shaun Waller
Good story.
January 06, 2024, 09:00
Arthur Lake Arthur Lake
Very good add more details more to characters, great story. 👍
March 31, 2023, 23:50
~