Histoire courte
2
5.7mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

I Love You

Once upon a time, there were two people who met by chance and fell deeply in love. Their names were Jack and Emily, and they were the perfect match for each other. They shared a passion for adventure and a love for life that was infectious to everyone around them.


Jack was a free-spirited artist who loved to travel and explore new places. Emily was a successful businesswoman who had worked hard to achieve her dreams. Despite their different backgrounds, they found a common ground in their love for each other.


They spent many happy years together, traveling the world and experiencing all that life had to offer. They laughed, they cried, and they loved each other fiercely. But one day, tragedy struck.


Emily was diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of cancer. Jack was devastated, but he refused to give up hope. He stayed by her side, holding her hand and comforting her through the long and painful treatments.


Despite their best efforts, Emily's condition continued to deteriorate. Jack watched helplessly as the love of his life slipped away from him, one day at a time. He knew that he was losing her, but he refused to let go.


In her final days, Emily made Jack promise that he would continue to live his life to the fullest, even after she was gone. She wanted him to remember the love they shared and to keep their memories alive.


After Emily passed away, Jack was heartbroken. He felt lost and alone without her. But he remembered her words and decided to honor her memory by living the life they had dreamed of together.


He traveled to all the places they had talked about visiting, and he created beautiful works of art inspired by their love. He knew that Emily was with him in spirit, guiding him and watching over him.


In the end, Jack realized that even though Emily was no longer with him in body, her love would always be a part of him. He knew that he would never forget the time they spent together and the love they shared. And he knew that he would always be grateful for the gift of their love, even though it had been cut short by tragedy.

19 Mars 2023 09:11 1 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
3
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Ashleigh Marie I'm just me, I'm probably not the best writer but I enjoy doing it :)

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Arthur Lake Arthur Lake
👍 good work waiting on next
March 25, 2023, 18:41
~