1
1.2mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les 10 jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Daisies

I was young, scared, and didn’t know what will come of it. when I moved 8 miles away from the only place I knew and grew fond of.

I lived in a small village off of Lakewood. I made a friend there, well my only friend I suppose. Her name is Olivia Smith, she has bright brown locks and big beautiful emerald green eyes. We went to Lakewood middle school together.

She would laugh at the silliest things, she was the only person who actually understood me.

I would always catch myself staring at her in class. I loved her... We would always go down to the meadow. We would play tag and see whoever could catch a butterfly first, of course I always won.

Then when we were exhausted we would lay down in the field, and watch the sunset, watch the clouds drift away, while holding hands.

she was so fun to be with. Before we left she would pick carnations, for her oma that was in the hospital. while I would secretly ran off and pick daisy’s for her cause those were her favorite. Olivia reminded me of a daisy.

If our parents found out what type of relationship we had. They would ban us from seeing each other. I can’t last a class period without her, I don’t think I could handle a month without seeing her, or a year, or 3 years. I loved her that much, but that all changed, someone took my friend, my lover, the person I spend most of my time with. It’s all gone shes gone.

16 Novembre 2022 23:16 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
1
Lire le chapitre suivant Aching heart

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 1 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!