0
3.0mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

New year Eve

Happy New Year! The new year revolution has just begun!


Queen Mary was planning a party. She told Charlotte, her husband, King Dash and all the servants to bring all the party items. She gave them a list.


It was her first time. Queen Maria and her ancestors doesn't allowed anyone to celebrate and if anyone does, they will go to jail. Some were kicked from their home and some were executed. Those who were kicked out, no one knew where they have been sent and they never dare to return to their home.


While, they were shopping, Queen Mary was writing an invitation. She was going to invite all the people of House 12. She told the guards to hand all the cards to the people.

Next, Mary helped the baker to bake a cake. She was decorating a cake. "You are so good. Where do you learn this?"

"My great great grandmother, Makrina Light, was baker from age 13 to 18. She taught her daughter, Emily, then she taught her daughter, Holy and she taught my mother and then she taught me. Also Makrina wasn't just famous for bakery, she was also famous for travelling the world."


She rapped the presents. She decorated all the rooms. She prepared the table.


She went to her room. "Radha. Is my dress ready?"

"Yes."

The dress was beautiful






2 Janvier 2023 00:00 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
1
Lire le chapitre suivant Shame

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 5 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!