sageteekl LeCoreyen Waites

When two scientists are forced to enhale a gas; they're turned psychotic for their loved ones.


Action Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans. © All rights reserved

#psychotic #love #action
0
2.2mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

~Chapter One ~ ~The Test of Love ~

I love work, it's so exciting and stress relieving. I never thought I'd see the day where my imagination as a scientist would run out. Not to add the gloomy skies that rush in like a flood. With the giant waves of stress and paperwork.


Cayden, my partner, believes that we're almost close to a breakthrough for the company's last project. Due to project W.I.M the people love us. It's only because we're the only ones who care for them, but they don't really realize my employees only do as they're told. If I wasn't the man I am they'd never be on the streets of Atglardoha paying the poor for doing nothing, helping the struggled and the underdogs, and providing a safer world for every citizen of the U.S.A.


Our rivalry companies have become number two enemies of Waites International. Even the ones we're friends with, they've all been taken over by envy and hatred. They want fame, money, and the courage that we show. To stand up to the government for the people and create a military of our own. Making us number one on the "who's the best company" list. We had one company who wanted to still be friends with us until we developed the E.C.H.S also known as Economic Catastrophic Helping System.


A device that creates a dome above a large area of homes shielding it from storms such as floods, tornadoes, thunderstorms, and etc. It also restores power and sends a S.O.S signal to the government. Allowing help to be on its way, but as the people wait the dome also keeps the temperature inside the dome to a regular room setting. Using only natural resources and batteries to function.


The government tries their best to take us down but we stand flat footed with the help of the people and the tech we create. Plus living in a country fueled by democracy for almost a millennium helps too.


The sole purpose of Waites International was to give people a shot at another chance. The death of my birth mother fueled my passion and so I looked into time travel. Making that the main objective; I went to the military after graduating high school. Getting my PhD and experience in physics I left the military and learned engineering and blueprinting at Lockhead Martin. Then I went to put my skills to the test at NASA where I started to develop this company. I later reunited with my childhood best friend who started to help me with the company.


Cayden and I have been friends since kindergarten, but after graduation we separated and went to do our own thing. He played professional basketball, football, and baseball with the big leagues. When he retired he put his masters degree in forensic science to use and became a detective. Then a forensic scientist then the rest played out.


He was still dating Gracie from eighth grade, and I had just got out of a relationship ship with some I had to let go. It hurts because Cayden and Gracie just got married.


Rin is an old friend of mine I consider my little sister along with some others; now she's a receptionist at Waites International. She likes to be dramatic a lot. When we were younger she'd burst into my working areas and make the smallest situations sound like the world was drowning. I'd always not believe her, but today was the day I started to.


"Big brother!"


"What is it now Rin?"


"Waites International agency has been raided and set on fire. Technology stolen and employees murdered with the words ,we're coming for you, carved into their bodies."


"Get me footage from the agency and send Cayden down there to get more information to let him know I'm on the way."


"He's already down there. He asked me to persuade you to go home and rest, and he'll give a report in the morning. I think he's right, you've been working nonstop since three Mondays ago. Get some rest."


"Now y'all know better than that."


She just smiles as I roughly rub her head and hug her. I left my office and headed straight to Waites International W.I.M agency. With all the enemies we've made over the years the attack could've been from anyone.


As I arrived the authorities were pulling bodies from the ruble. Cayden walks up to the car as I exit my black nineteen sixty seven Chevy impala.


"The attack started in the armory. The footage.."


"I know it was wiped clean. I checked it at the office before coming. What about the carvings in the chest of the victims?"


"I didn't want to rule out anyone until I found this."


Cayden hands me a piece of cloth with the symbol of Turner Industries black ops uniforms.


"Corey, we've always known the other companies would come for us but in this way?"


"You know Malachi is a psychopath. He wants to be like me so bad and obtain the glory and praise of the people that he'd do anything. We'll confront them about this tomorrow; get some shut eye partner you look weary."


As we headed home I had all Waites International buildings nationwide evacuated just in case of another attack. Malachi may be crazy but for him to be this bold… he must have a plan, and I don't think I really wanna figure out what it is.


The gloomy night was frightened by the bright fire and dark smoke that took over the air. I went to sleep that night filled with fresh stress and the touch of a woman who loves me. The next morning at three a.m. the phone ranged.


"Hello?"


I answered with the expectation of more bad news. I was half asleep and confused; wondering who in the hell is calling me this early in the morning.


"Hey, it's Cayden. We don't have much time, but Gracie is missing. I think Malachi is behind this and I believe you and Anabel are next.


He says with so much concern in his voice that the atmosphere in the room changed.


"What do you think they want with me?" I asked as I began to hear noises from inside the house.


"Not you, I think this is about us. I don't know what he wants but get Anabel somewhere safe and meet me at HQ."


Static begins to break up the conversation as Cayden screams.


"Get out of there quick!!"


The phone hangs up and I quickly start to turn around and run down to the room she was staying in, but she was already gone.


"No… no no no. Not today I said with anger as I claimed a Waites International cane. The first inventions of the company. A cane that has so many hidden mechanisms that it became an actual weapon for the military.


Trying to process what's going on I could hear men outside the front door. As I looked out the window and saw twelve men with rocket launchers.


"Shit!"


I yelled as I ran to the library of the house. I pulled a book and the book shelves opened up a doorway into an elevator. The elevator opened up to my personal lab where my jeep truck was waiting. BOOOOOOM!!! I could hear and feel the rickets hit the mansion as I drove up the street that led to a back exit. I designed my house as if I was Batman and had a lot to hide. I guess those useless entrances and exits are finally paying off.


As I arrived at the lab I pressed the big red button at the reception desk. On the floor below the main level was the experimental division. The safest area in Waites International HQ besides my office.


"Good morning, Dr. Waites. Lockdown protocol has been initiated."


The overhead voice of the lab says as Cayden comes out of the lab's computer systems area. He comes and hugs me.


"Are you ok? Wait, where's Anabel?"He asks.


"I.. yes i'm ok and they got her before I could get off the phone with you. What about you?"


Before he could answer I shushed him. Listening closely we could hear and smell gas leaking from one of the hydrants in the lab. The gas canisters exploded in the testing rooms, setting off a chain reaction with every flammable thing in the experimental division. The explosion tore open the lab's building defenses and agents busted in the windows. I open my eyes trying to catch my vision. All I could hear was the sound of a military march with a loud fire alarm going off. I stretch my hand out to Cayden as the agents drag him into the dark with a rag over his mouth and nose. I roll over to find myself with twelve men pointing AK’S at me.


“I don't suppose we can make a bargain, can we?”


I said as they yelled don't move. Then someone in a white trench coat walked through the flames of the explosion.


“Ahhhh Mr. Waites my only rival.”


The man says angrily as if he was Mr. Smith from the matrix saying Mr. Anderson. He kicks my ribs and I grip the bottom of his dirty smoky white trench coat.


“Dr. Turner! Why?"


I say as he puts a rag over my mouth and nose.


"Shhhhh go to sleep you'll be alright after we’re done with you!”


He says as the rag puts me to sleep.


We woke up in the middle of a weirdly constructed room. Then suddenly a light from above shines down on us.


"WELCOME TO THE LABYRINTH OLD FRIENDS"


Malachi said, as a green and very dark orange cloud of gas filled the labyrinth. We coughed as he started to narrate.


"Yes, a mixture of nitrous oxide, mercury, and a drop of sarin. Should do the trick; we call this gas Norsin Moxcuride. (NOSE+RIN+MOX+SIR+RIDE) The side effects aren't deadly but they're very painful. This labyrinth is designed to help bring out the worst you. Don't stay in one spot or things will get heated. Not just metaphorically, but literally too.


It's been nine days since we've been trapped in this labyrinth. Cayden has started to act rash talking about catabolism and giving up.


I think they're trying to break us and they really are doing a damn good job at it. They turn this light on us when we think we're hidden and safe in the dark. They want us to come out of the dark but we won't… I won't. I won't, and I won't let them take my brother. We'll stay here where it's safe, where I can protect him and myself. From them… them devils.


I think we're hidden, they've lost us. Suddenly "THUMB" the light shines on us again. We react like we just woke up to a cop flashing a flashlight in our face. Realizing where we were, Cayden started to speak for the first time in four days.


"HERE… AGAIN. ALWAAYYYYYS HERE."


He screams as he starts to drink the only source of liquid. A fountain in the middle of the room with the names of people who've been in the labyrinth before. At least that's what I think. I don't think we should drink the water knowing Malachi he's probably laced it, but we have to. So thirsty. Every fiber of my being is crying out to God. Screaming.


I start to think, just a little sip, but I start to drink too much. No, no, notq too much! Drink too much and…


Shhhhhhhhhhh LeCoreyen. I shushed myself. As I became paranoid I started saying to myself they hear everything.


They are omnipotent all knowing. The god's everyone fears, and the way they're watching.


No, hurry, I must get out of here. No secret way out, no partner, no tech. As I left that area of the labyrinth my mind got more and more crazy.


Away from the light back to the dark I must find the dark! I know Cayden is safe. Cayden has found the dark. I must do the same. "POP" the light finds me again.


"How could I be here again!!!?"


I yelled, but then I noticed. The room was different. There wasn't a fountain of water in the middle of the room this time, and on the walls were these body length Tv's. They're instilling something in me, but what? Over and over they're trying to teach me something about myself.


The monitors came on and it showed Anabel strapped to a table that's standing up off of its legs. The other monitor showed Gracie in the same position. Cayden appears from the dark entrance and runs to the monitor with Gracie on it. He starts to bang on it and kiss it as if she was locked behind a glass and he could literally touch her. I screamed.


"WHAT DO YOU WANTTT!!!!?"


I punched the screen and the picture on it vanished from both monitors. Cayden got angry and attacked me. Throwing me through the wall with monstrous strength. I ran getting up as if nothing happened. Then I heard the voice of my birth mother.


Not knowing it was her I asked.


"wHo… WhOoo ArEeeEee yoUyyu?"


I said, so weary I thought I was about to pass out or die. She answered softly.


"LeCoreyen, it's your mother Alicia…"


Recognizing the situation I cried and ran towards her. She then vanished just before I could touch her. Then my father appeared, and the walls started to show events from my childhood. The beatings, the verbal abuse, the ideal manhood instilled into me.


"You're a failure! Your mother would be so disappointed!"


He said, I ran towards him with the intent to kill, but he vanished. I screamed.


"I WON'T LISTEN TO YOU! I'M NOT LISTENING!"


I said running through the wall the images appeared on. I need to focus; I'm losing it! Who am I kidding? I lost it when Cayden lost it. I'm nothing but a failure and a disappointment. All these years and I still haven't succeeded in my goal.


No! Get back in the dark. The dark where it's safe… then a court room appeared with Malachi and the judge.


"I FOUND YOU!"


I yelled,


"I GOT HIM!"


Cayden yelled,


"I'll kill you! I'll kill your family and everyone you ever loved. Your children, parents, siblings, friends, exs, EVERYONEEE!!!"


I yelled, then Cayden pushed me aside. I went flying through the jury stands.


"No! Where did he go!? WHERE DID HE GOOOO!!?"


Cayden cries out in agony. The floor suddenly disappears and we fall into a new room we haven't seen yet.


The room was filled with tombstones and a note above them. The notes read.


"2048 November 12th Rin Rodriguez murdered by the man she thought was her brother"


"Anabel Waites murdered by her ex"


"Gracie McGriff murdered by her husband"


These were names of people we cared for and their graves. With notes claiming we killed them.


"NO!"


I cried as I forcefully opened the coffins. Only to witness remains inside of them. I started to hallucinate. Kicking and punching the air thinking it was Malachi there or anyone who ever hurted the loved ones I now think I killed. The walls started to turn into quart white men with no penis and they started to surround me. Cayden was on the floor with a stab wound, and the knife with his blood in my hands.


I ran into the dark and suddenly "POP!" The lights came on again. You could hear Malachi in the inner voice say.


"You can't do this, I've done nothing wrong!!"


"Everything here was recorded and broadcasted to every state in the U.S.A. As much as my superiors hate LeCoreyen Waites and anyone who helps him including me. They have been forced to sentence you to death without trial and rescue LeCoreyen Waites and Cayden McGriff along with their wives."


I fell to the ground in relief. My body starts to shake and I blackout.


"Hurry he's in shock, we need to get him to a hospital quickly!!"


Cayden started fighting our rescuers.


"Sedate him quickly before he hurts anyone."


As they shot him with a tranquilizer they loaded us into an ambulance truck. I woke up mid ride and saw Cayden.


We started to scream as Malachi was being dragged across the floor to the swat car.


"YES! It works; their veins should feel like they're on FIRE! Their chest feels like weight is on them. They can hardly breathe? Don't worry the pain will only last for forty five seconds


Malachi said as the swat agent knocks him out with his rifle.


"Shutup!"


"Sir, their eyes? They're pupils are expanding larger than the normal max of size…"


Blood leaks out our mouths as we bite our tongues and screams as the pain in our chest gets tighter and tighter. As if God put his hand on our chest and squeezed. We then fell asleep trying to regulate our thoughts from the experience we just had, but the gas we enhaled earlier had other plans.


As we were rushed into the hospital and plugged into their devices the doctors panicked as they got warning signs across their screens.


"Fascinating, their imagination cells and knowledge cells are splitting. The brain is fighting against another brain that's infiltrated the brain from within. As if the original made a baby and now the baby is rebelling. The cells that are dying are becoming fearful and paranoid cells. They'll be lucky to survive this and even if they did they'd be severely mentally fucked up. U fortunately we can't do anything right now, but wait it out…"


Our bodies start to grow and the doctors can see it happening without the help of tech. We suddenly started working muscles. The results appearing on the screen labeled us as buff as of before it listed us as fit.


"Their bodies have enhanced?"


One for the doctors states with confusion.


"According to my computer they've reached human peak just now"


Another doctor points out.

12 Octobre 2022 23:30 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
Lire le chapitre suivant ~Chapter Two~ ~Crazy for Love~

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 8 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!