ubitrackuk UbiTrack UK

UbiTrack’s Civilian Wristband is more than a watch. It packs some exciting features such as a touch screen, SOS emergency, and much more. It is a heart rate monitor wristband that tells the heartbeat and pulse rate of the bearer at any instant.


Histoire courte Tout public.

#Accurate-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Watch #Heart-Rate-Monitor-Wristband
Histoire courte
0
1.0mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Why a Smart Watch Has Become The Sensation Of The Time?

Technology has been riding the high waves in every possible industry. Watches are no exception. Smartwatches have taken the industry by storm. They are capable of conveying more information than just time and date.

UbiTrack’s Civilian Wristband is more than a watch. It packs some exciting features such as a touch screen, SOS emergency, and much more. It is a heart rate monitor wristbandthat tells the heartbeat and pulse rate of the bearer at any instant. Upon pairing with smartphones, it is capable of notifying calls as well as texts.

Here are a Few Benefits of Owning a Smartwatch:

  • Looks Stylish:

Unlike a traditional watch, a smartwatch looks stylish and feels fresh as well. It feels great with the metal body and leather straps. It features a1.15"×0.58" crisp and bright OLED display so that you don’t have any problems while using the watch in intense sunlight.

  • Fitness Tracker:

UbiTrack’s Civilian Wristband is an accurate heart rate monitor watch.It uses photoelectric sensors to determine the accurate heart rate of the individuals. This comes in handy for fitness freaks who want to track their activities. Heart rate sensors can prove beneficial to people irrespective of age. It can also track the number of steps taken by an individual. This is a very useful feature for runners and athletes.

  • Battery Life:

Powered by a rechargeable 400mAh Lithium-ion battery, the Civilian Wristband boasts a battery life of 1-3 months, depending on the usage. Its magnetic suction charging contact makes sure that you have a hassle-free charging experience which is fast as well.

  • Flexibility:

Operating between 3.5GHz and 6.5GHz, a smartwatch offers great flexibility. It has a wide operating temperature range which allows the user to use it in snow as well as on a hot summer day. Its operating humidity levels range from 10% to 90%. A wide operating range allows the users to use it anywhere and anytime.

So What are you Waiting for?

Head over to UbiTrack’s official website to buy theCivilian Wristband. It offers a wide range of versatile features which are not only exciting but practical as well.

5 Octobre 2022 09:00 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

UbiTrack UK Are you worried or concern about your closer one and want to know where they are? Here UbiTrack presenting smart watch that has the function of positioning with this feature you can track your closer one in real-time. It can also do monitoring of your heart.

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~