artemis-dee Artemis Dee

The war between good and evil has been going on since eternity. Cruelty may spread its wings over the entire sky or strengthen its roots upto 7 layers of the earth. Even then good prevails over evil. 5000 years ago, there was a war between the heaven and the earth at the place of linnetville.This war was not among the humans but between the God of space and the God of earth. People says, that the wife of the God of earth was behind this war. But no one knows how much truth there is in this. But after this battle, the God of earth was cursed by the Goddess of chaos; and imprisoned forever in the Dark Den....


#8 Dan Fantaisie #3 Dan Épique Tout public. © All Rights Reserved. I Do not Own The Art In This Cover.

#moroaice # #princess #bluemoon #fantasymaker #goddess #gods #demigod #dragon #dhampir #vampire #frog #snake #hydra #strigoaica
37
30.0mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les 30 jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

PROLOGUE–AGE OF MYSTIC DRAGON

"Goddess of chaos made this world. And the most beautiful place is the earth, where there are trees, mountains, caves, lakes, rivers, and oceans."


"But why people says that the moon is the most beautiful," princess of blue moon asked a very innocent question.


Flamming scar:Yes, the moon is beautiful. But the earth was more beautiful.


(Flamming Scar was her only friend in the whole moon. He had the head of lion, tail or dragon and wings of phoenix)


Princess of blue moon:Was? Is it not now?

Flamming scar:No, it is not the same now.


Princess of blue moon was sitting on Flamming Scar. He was walking slowly and telling her a story along.


Princess of blue moon:Who lives there?


Her curiosity was icreasing. She was very fond of seeing the world; because she had never been outside the moon.


Flamming scar:Humans, Animals, Vampires, Dragons, Heavenly beasts and etc.

Princess of blue moon:Heavenly beasts? Why are they on earth not in heaven.

Flamming scar:Because they are responsible for controlling the four directions on the earth.


She didn't understood anything but, still nodded her head, Yes!


”Enough talk, pay attention to your cultivation," Goddess of moon (also her mother) said angrily as she came.


Both of them bowed their heads and politely greeted the Goddess of moon.

Goddess gave the princess an angry look and she left quietly.


Goddess of moon: Flamming Scar how many times have I forbad, not to tell her such stories. It only increases her curiosity.

"And,"

"And she asks me such questions which I cannot answer."


Goddess of moon looked worried towards where the princess of blue moon had just gone.

Flamming scar:How long will you save her? You cannot change her fate.


"Fate or Curse," she said in worry.

27 Juillet 2022 23:33 3 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
16
Lire le chapitre suivant MYSTERIOUS GIRL

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Aaleen Ali Aaleen Ali
Excited🤍
July 28, 2022, 19:01

~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 7 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!

Age of mystic dragon
Age of mystic dragon

The war between good and evil has been going on since eternity. Cruelty may spread its wings over the entire sky or strengthen its roots upto 7 layers of the earth. Even then good prevails over evil. En savoir plus Age of mystic dragon.