B
Bishop Isaiah


The Prophets Of Abraham Isaac & Jacob The great God of Israel. We have all been in church and do we hear the stories of the prophets these stories that you are going to hear within this book are of prophetic purposes and a prophetic stories that almighty god Jehovah give us understanding too Bishop Isaiah M Morris have given his testimony on this book and he is giving his understanding of what God has spoke to him and revealed for the United congregational Baptist (Church Of Reality) Sancti Baptistae. So by the grace of God may we all hear these great prophecies which prophesied in the Bible and the Revelation which Bishop Isaiah M Morris give unto all of you. So now may you enjoy the words of your and I God.


Récits de vie Tout public. © In some places

#Understanding #Of #jehovah
1
1.4mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Testimony Of Bishop Isaiah M Morris

The People's Preacher!

I've been Witness almighty God Jehovah God created the heavens and the Earth and I bear Witness that Jesus Christ is his last only begotten and I bear Witness the Holy Ghost is the helper in the time of trouble, in The Time Of Refuge.

It was Jehovah God who give you all understanding to all of his Prophets.

And it is through Jesus Christ that we have understanding of the word of Jehovah God.


Oh you who are reading the words of this book from here and afar and every tongue language and Nation May Almighty Jehovah give you understanding and may it be a blessing unto your life that you gain more wisdom and knowledge each and every day.


So may almighty jehovah give all of you joy.


Amen!

Brother Boy Morris! The People Preacher.


6 Juillet 2022 14:57 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
1
Lire le chapitre suivant Opening Prayers

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 1 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!