No, it's not some random story, nor some chick flick shit. Majority were expecting that right ? Well, I'll save you the trouble, and remind you that this is something only 20% of people will understand. The other 80% will probably carry on reading, trying to avoid a awkward conversation, or just to kill time. But what does that matter? I'm still doing what I came here to do, which is write.
Although, you might be right about one thing. . . I am here to tell you my story. A chicana's America. Lets clear the air though, I'm here to surpass all the "life events". What I mean by this is that we all go downhill through phases in life ( new lives, deaths, seperation, job loses, etc.). I am not here to petty nor comfort that.
Before you continue to the next page, please move all feelings and assumptions aside.
Before I rudly forget to to introduce myself, my name is. . . forget it, just call me Rosa. You think basic, Californian college student. I think not.
Merci pour la lecture!
Nous pouvons garder Inkspired gratuitement en affichant des annonces à nos visiteurs. S’il vous plaît, soutenez-nous en ajoutant ou en désactivant AdBlocker.
Après l’avoir fait, veuillez recharger le site Web pour continuer à utiliser Inkspired normalement.