writer_bes 𝐈𝐭𝐳 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭wo 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝j 𝐛𝐨𝐲(𝐙𝐚𝐧𝐞) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥(𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐚) 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥.


Romance Romance jeune adulte Tout public. © By Writerbes Beth, Wrong Answer = One kiss

#Fancition, #fantasy #romance #erotic #teenage #love #inkspiredstory #lovestory #adultlovestory #horror #suspense #Romanticsuspence #comedy #Spiritual #religious #schoollove
1
2.4mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les 10 jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

𝗡𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝗭𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 ♠

Author - breathing heavily Zane threw himself on the couch trying to catch some breathe....

Nora was sitting there reading a book, she giggled as he turned his gaze towards her.


Zane -what are you laughing at? (he asked looking at her with his eyebrows raised at her while Nora regretted her choice and she got nervous).

(Getting up game started walking towards her with a smirk. Closing the book Nora kept it on her side as Zane leaned closer to her...)


Zane -it is easy to stay in bed all day and read books than actually sneaking out night and partying.

Don't blame others you are just a Boring person. (he said getting off of her and taking his jacket and keeping it on the chair heading towards the kitchen angering her from inside)

Author -Zane was the handsome bad guy of the campus almost everyone liked him as he was a really fun person. Nora too was interested in him even after Zane being her roommate out of luck...


Nora still cant able to make any move yet. He asked her many times to speak out at night with him but Nora always refused as she was not used to being in that atmosphere and also she was shy.


Zane tend to show some interest in her but Nora was not really confirmed about it.


Nora -I know I have never been to parties so what I know what you guys do in those parties. (she said getting up walking towards him as he chuckled).


Zane -so tell me what do we do in those parties?

Nora -oh I know you all eat, drink, dance and uh play games that's it.


Zane -games? what games we don't play any games (he said looking at her with a confusion as Nora sighed and replied).


Nora-spin the bottle, Truth and Dare etc. (She said rolling her eyes while Zane chuckled and Nora side eyed him and spoke).

what have you never played those games or what?


Zane -oh I ofcourse have but bet you haven't played a single game your entire life yet (he said making her more angry as she glared at him).


Nora -I sure have!


Zane -huh liar! should we test it right now then?


Author - Will Nora fall in the trap of Zane and play the kiss Game?!

What you guys think? Let me know.

12 Mars 2022 20:33 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
À suivre… Nouveau chapitre Tous les 10 jours.

A propos de l’auteur

𝐈𝐭𝐳 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐝𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 .

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~