jasperkpeddeo13 Prosper David Eyo (Kpeddeo)

Parker Schwarzenegger, the coming-of-age teenager who works hard as a part-timer and rent boy — day and night — (to add to his widowed mother's income), and Garrett Adam Yeager, the upper-middle-class Yiddish boy who has almost all he needs — but is bullied almost every day — (and is nicknamed ‘gay’) seems to be an unlikely match. Park only thinks of Gay platonically as a friend, but the latter doesn't want them to stay that way and tries taking their friendship to the next level. Parker doesn't want to ruin his brother-german's innocence, but Garrett keeps pushing him to the extreme. Does Parker have to succumb to Gary's wishes? Maybe, but on one condition: he tops, and Garrett bottoms. But that is no problem for the latter (and in fact, is what he craves). But it is not going to be an easy journey of exploration for both boys, because there are a lot of obstacles on the way. How are they gonna face them all? ... This novel shows what society is like with teenagers who suffer from neglect by wealthy parents who are "too busy" heaping up sums for the next generation, or working-class parents who allow their adolescents to also labor excessively to bring in additional income for the family, thereby leading to little or no parental guidance (PG, as we know it). ****** published February 21, 2022. ... Gaydar: NOTE that this novel has the LGBTQ+ and their supporters as its target audience. It will feature some sensual steamy scenes and the use of swearwords. Reader discretion is therefore advised.


LGBT+ Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans. © All Rights Reserved

#lgbt #inkspiredstory #gay #bl #boyslove #boyxboy #manga #teenfiction #homo #no-homo #bro #highschool
5
3.6mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Toutes les semaines
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Brief Author's Note

Hello, and good day to you, whatever time you're reading this! I'm writing this to inform you that the following novel is LGBT, and only meant for those who are part of the community, those who supports it, or those curious about it.


Second, this is gay erotica, though it doesn't really have such scenes in every corner — maybe just about two in five chapters is okay?


Third, I'm not really saying that gay relationships are all about sex. No, they definitely aren't, but it's true that the act is somehow an essential factor (not the main) in every type of romantic relationship (LGBT and heterosexual).


Note that you are reading at your own risk; and always remember to vote (please), comment (I'll always reply), review (your choice), and follow (that'd be nice!). Have a nice and soothing read.


PS_ I wouldn't really say this is for 18+ audience...


— ❤️ Kpeddeo ✍️


21 Février 2022 20:53 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
1
Lire le chapitre suivant Meet Parker

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 3 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!