jasperkpeddeo13 Prosper David Eyo (Kpeddeo)

Seo Joon Jae, the average Korean highschool lanky 18-year old who is kinda introverted but has the ability to keep friends. What's more disturbing is the fact that he's gay but doesn't have an idea about his own sexual orientation, which is also kinda weird. When his friend from ten years ago begins to share a room with him, he soon starts to find out he's “that way inclined.” Yet, he's nervous and doesn't want to throw their adorable friendship down the gutter. However, he wishes to be someone more than just a friend to this guy. Seo Kwang Min is the classic 17-year old bully with a group of homies always behind his back. The cliche truant who prefers hanging around the neighborhood during school hours and nights, he rebels against the societal norms and chooses to be wild with his pals. Until he meets this specific freshman transferee who unintentionally makes him feel like he should be someone to somebody for the first time in his life. Two brothers with self-unknown tastes... And it's evident what's gonna happen next. So untie your necktie, or slip-off your high heels, and start reading.


Fanfiction LGBT+ Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans.

#Korean #Englishtranslation #taekook #Jungkook #manga #BL #boyxboy #highschool #romance #LGBT #teenfiction #yaoi #human #love #inkspiredstory #crush
13
1.7mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Toutes les semaines
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Preface (Brief Note from the Author)



Hello, y'all. I assure you, this'd be a fun book to read. I think you might've known beforehand that this book features gay main characters and is centered around them. Going further, if you hate the rainbow world, you are free to exit.


No force, actually. I'm not gonna be rude by saying you should fuck off or something like that, cos actually, you may come to like it sooner or later (though it's still gonna be weird a book for you — a pure straight — to read). No worries. It's ya choice.


And for my fellow LGBTQI+ community members and supporters, you've come to the right place. Yes, you ain't meant to leave, duh. Keep on scrolling, wink, wink.


Anyway, this book will feature horny scenes and all of that smut. If you also find that disgusting, then...alright. Make your choice.


But then again, sex scenes don't actually spoil the mood of the book. The tone you'll find in here is gonna be great.


Vocabulary, sentence structures, moods of the characters, their actions, event depictions, etc, etc, may keep you scrolling.


So... Have fun...


And yeah, this is a Korean-featured novel. So you'd see names like Jung Kook, Min Ho, etc. Haha, some of us like stuff like these, oh yeah? Probably, I guess.


This is set in South Korea. There's barely any trace of English characters. But it's actually written in English. In the book, I'll let you know how to differentiate between when they are speaking Korean or not. No worries.


Remember to vote, comment, review, and follow!

PS_ And JSYK, this user loves kdrama and South Korea!

I love you all, peeps.


— ❤️ Kpeddeo ✍️

21 Février 2022 19:16 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
2
Lire le chapitre suivant Once a Time in Childhood

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 2 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!