squid-ink-cookie- Squid Ink Cookie

Thirteen year old Gia Wilson is an extremely smart girl with a very high IQ. When she gets accepted into a very prestigious school she is determined to try her best. But what she doesn’t know is that behind the beautiful school and lovely scent of roses at every corner is just the cover up to hide the terrifying secret. Now she has to graduate or die.


#14 Dan Horreur #6 Dan Horreur Adolescente Tout public.
17
2.4mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les 30 jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

The test

Gia Wilson was a student at Winter middle school where she was top of her class. She had never failed a test in her life and was always an over achiever. It was the last day of middle school and it was required you take a test to determine which high school you attend. Gia was studying all night for the test. She studied college level math and all the other subjects. In the morning she immediately went to school and continued to study there. The school day passed as normal as it would in a normal day but this time all the teachers gave them a chill day. During lunch Gia's best friend Monica was talking to Gia about what school she wanted to go to. Gia wasn't scared but Monica was. She was saying how she knew they wouldn't get to go to the same school and was sad about that. Gia tried to make her feel better and how they had each others phone numbers and they could still do their weekly chats and she could visit sometimes. After lunch instead of going to lMath they went to the Liturature classroom and took the test. Unsurprisingly Gia finished first and was excused to leave. As she walked out of the school she stopped at a bench and checked her email about every five seconds. She did that for about 10 minutes until Monica started to run towards Gia and tackled her. Gia got mad but let it go. "So what are you going to do when you get accepted into a college instead of a high school". Gia and Monica laughed but then Gia's eyes widened. There was a new email from a school! The note read, "greetings Gia Marie Wilson you have been accepted into our elite private academy." "Please take this into consideration and we look forward to having you." Gia was so exited because only the smartest people graduate the program which offers top of the line studies. She started to bounce up and down on the sidewalk. Gia ran home and decided to tell her parents about her great success. Her parents were thrilled and began to help Gia pack her bags for this was a school where you lived there. She packed some necessities and a photo of her and her parents in Utah when they visited her grandparents for the winter. The photo was incased in a small frame which was decorated in stickers of rainbows and balloons. She had taken the photo when she was very young and started not slightly cry. She was so exited though and couldn't let past timed let her loose focus on what was important. She called Monica and they both talked for hours. Monica had gotten into Lily high school. It was a school for teens who couldn't afford to go to a prestigious school and instead just got taught normal things and got help from mostly private bids and networks to make the school possible. Rose academy on the other hand was made with the most prestigious and well known school which had a history of only the smartest people succeeding. Anyone who did became multi millionaires who lived rich lives. The school itself was a beautiful school with over 10 buildings in just the main area. It focused on helping students succeed and become very smart. The school has rose bushes at every corner. A few days after chatting it was time for Gia to leave for her new school. She hugged her parents for a final time and left onto a bus where she would go to her new school in.


27 Novembre 2021 04:43 2 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
10
À suivre… Nouveau chapitre Tous les 30 jours.

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
J.M. Knight J.M. Knight
Genuinely can’t wait for the next chapter ❤️ this is sooo intriguing
January 02, 2023, 21:48
Elisa Viteri Elisa Viteri
Hi! I like your concept and it has a lot of promise! Just a small critism, it kinda read like a checkpoint list. Maybe add more description of the space and not only what she is doing. Will follow and look foward to it!
October 07, 2022, 18:42
~