D
Dywanti Williams


Have you ever met a baby mama from hell? Somebody that using every ounce of their being to make your life miserable? I thought I had met my share of bitter ex’s and crazy old girlfriends that couldn’t let go….. until I met Alishia. She topped them all! She gave me a run for my money an made me question how far I was willing to go for love.


Histoire courte Tout public.

#Babymama #drama #psycho #delusional #fedup #pest #love #hate #crazy
Histoire courte
11
3.7mille VUES
En cours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Have you you ever seen a ghost?



If I could describe Alicia in one word it would be “ghost”! you know she’s there, you can hear her but you can’t see her and you can’t touch her. You can tell she’s watching you off in the distance somewhere but you don’t know where she is. She doesn’t touch you physically, she touches you mentally she tries to touch you emotionally. if you’re not strong enough she’ll break you. you have to have thick skin to deal with Alicia that’s what I learned. I’ve dealt with a lot of different little dramas in my life “the boy is mine” type of situations, but now this situation, this is different this is one situation out of my entire 29 years of living that I would learn would be the most difficult to deal with. I know love makes us all do crazy things. Makes us see different sides of us that we thought were never there,but this is past crazy in love. this is just downright psycho straight jacket delusional miserable kind of love. It was about 2:43 AM in the morning I was laying on his chest he was rubbing on my big ole soft juicy —ass real gently. I felt the warmth of his breath On the top of my ear. I was halfway asleep when all of a sudden “boom boom boom” a knock at the door. my heart fell into my feet. I thought it was my crazy baby daddy popping up begging for another chance. I tried to ignore it hoping this Nigga didn’t hear it but nope! “boom boom boom” I slid out the bed and ran to the other side of the house to look out the window. I had been staying there for about a year and a half that was my first house after staying in apartments since I was 17. After I graduated I already knew I was moving out and I was never going back home. for my 25th birthday I saved up some money and Moved my two Little girls out the hard part of the projects to a better part of the projects lol. I was proud of my house. it was a three bedroom one bathroom spacious South Park style house and I loved it! I was so proud of myself even with the window units. I made it feel like a mansion. a lot of things happened in that house but we will get to that later. When I looked out the window I seen this girl she had her hair pulled back in a ponytail getting into this little raggedy focus. I was so confused. I may have messed with a couple of girls here and there but as far as fucking them permanently, taking them seriously,it just wasn’t my style.I’m pretty smart so I put two an two together. his phone has been vibrating an I pretended like I didn’t hear it because I really didn’t care but I would soon find out he had his location on and his baby mama tracked him to my house. that was my very very first time seeing the ghost. I ran back in the room. I wasn’t scared it was so hilarious to me. I said “hey don’t be inviting company to my house without asking”! he said “what you talking about” I said “I think your baby mama just knocked on my door! tell her I have big guns she shouldn’t come to strangers house in the middle of the night” and I started laughing he picked up his phone and sure enough it was his baby mama.


I met Dre by chance I didn’t even notice him at first. I was in the hood selling my shirts with my famous sLogan “how y’all doing? don’t matter”!. He walked up to me he asked me what all I had. I was counting the shirts, wasn’t even barely making eye contact “I’ll get them all” he said that’s when I looked up, I said “you real skinny! some of the shirts are extra-large are you sure you want them all”? he pulled out a big Ol chunk of money Out of his pocket an bought every single Last shirt. he definitely had my attention after that. I had just got out of a bad break up with my third baby daddy he eventually became my fourth but I won’t jump the gun. Dre asked me for my number an I gave it to him but I still wasn’t really interested. I was definitely impressed but I wasn’t fully interested. At this time in my life if you knew me, I would always go to the same club every Saturday! club Carros! I had perfect attendance in that motherfucker lol A week had went by and that Saturday I end up seeing Dre in the parking lot. he never went inside the club tho. by the time the club was closing I had a few drinks in my system I was definitely on my level and when I walked out the door there he was standing on top of the jeep. I can’t lie and say I remember what we said but whatever we said that next morning he texted me and said hey baby. I was so drunk I didn’t even know who it was lol he sent Me a picture of his self in my shirt, (the ones that I was selling) and said “this your man” lol I have to admit he had me blushing because he was so consistent. It’s like he wasn’t going to take no for an answer. I was trying to get over my baby daddy so I started talking to him To take my mind off of the one person who I wanted to escape the most. Before I knew it we was inseparable every single day I was sitting in the trap with him I was also hustling myself but I was definitely with him all day every day. my life was like a fog. I was depressed but I wanted love so bad I was hurting on the inside,but Dre was right there making me laugh showing me so much attention and affection and what I liked the most about him he didn’t try to fuck my brains out as soon as he saw me! he probably wanted too, but he took his time and that’s what made me fall for him the hardest. Before I knew it we was spending every night together. You didn’t see him without me or me without him. I’m sure he had different little hoes in an out his trap But I didn’t care because I had hoes too lol I play the game how it goes but I would be lying if I told you he wasn’t my favorite hoe lol One day he told me “all that shit you got going on with them other niggas gotta come to an end! ain’t nomo Niggas… I’m yo nigga”! An that’s exactly how he became my boyfriend lol I kid you not. Everything was going good for a while until one day he just up and told me he got to go home! I said “go home where to? An with who because you been with me literally every single day”! he said to his baby mama house, she wouldn’t let him see his daughter and no lie he love his daughter. he broke up with me and I was hurt hurt no lie! I was so mad at myself !look at how the tables turned.

The motherfucker that I would barely pay attention to and give the time of day, flipped the script and left me! ain’t that about a bitch lol I wasn’t really Trippin, but one thing I can honestly say no matter how much we tried to stay away from each other we just couldn’t. time went on I seen him with a few girls. I’m sure he seen me with a few dudes but we always made our way back to each other. He used to tell me “I’m going to make you my baby mama”! I use to laugh and say “boy please I’m not having no more kids”! but he wasn’t lyin. he meant what he said. he definitely got me pregnant. when I found out I was pregnant, it was bitter sweet because I already had three girls and I always wanted a boy not only did I have a boy, he got me pregnant with two boys. he was so happy but I didn’t want to be another Nigga baby mama so I wanted an abortion and at this time she had found out about me and was already doing the most and I just didn’t want to deal with it so I asked him for an abortion he told me no repeatedly. we finally came to an agreement that he would give me half the money if he seen the ultrasound. he tried to act like he didn’t believe I was really pregnant but he knew from the very moment because I took the pregnancy test in the restroom in his spot. he was smiling from ear to ear. I went and got an ultrasound and showed it to him and he told me “man I’m not giving you no money for no abortion you got to figure that shit out” and everybody will tell you how crazy I went that day! I kicked in his spot door. I kick the door off the hinges in one kick all his friends was looking at me crazy. they knew from that moment on that he had met his match. He used to tell me stories about his baby mama but they never bothered me. hoes play crazy but I’m crazy for real. Since he wouldn’t give me the abortion money one day I called her up and told her that her baby daddy has two kids on the way and I don’t want anything to do with him And that he didn’t want to give me the money so I was trying to see if she could give me the money and I was dead ass serious. she tried to act cool Telling me all the things that he had put her through. I wasn’t really trying to hear that shit! bitch do you have the money or not ? because this girl used to act so rich!she used to sell Bundles. She is one of those females that act like she’s better than everybody and that she does no wrong and that she is so innocent but I know better! I know how hoes is. Me and him was still having sex we never stopped. I will never forget one night we was in the living room at my house he had me bent over ! he was fucking me so good and all of a sudden his phone started ringing!guess who it was? Alicia ! Lol so I answered, dick still inside me and All “what’s up Alicia we fucking what can I help you with “?…”his baby is it’s a hospital and she needs her father there tell him that he needs to get to the hospital now”! I rolled my eyes because that was one of her tactics. she would use the baby to make him leave me alone knowing that he was weak behind his baby. she lied about some sickness that the baby had maybe a runny nose or something. this Bitch would call about any and everything. “The baby just sneezed you need to get here right now! the baby just tripped over a crayon you need to get here right now! the baby Just hurt her pinky toe you need to get here right now! it was a never ending saga lol when she couldn’t get in touch with him she would call my phone because she knew he was with me! if that’s not crazy I don’t know what is but what drew the line was when she started talking about my kids! she used to call them dirty, and ugly! she used to say that they was going to be prostitutes when they got older! so I set up a brilliant plan! I knew she sold hair so I texted her from a fake number and told her I wanted to buy some hair! she was going to meet me that next morning at the family dollar. so I masked up I switched cars and when she pulled up she definitely wasn’t expecting it to be me. I had my hood on when I walk to her car I knocked her brain loose in 3 punches. I play about a lot of stuff but when it comes to my kids they don’t go she didn’t even want to fight back she was so scared! she hurried up and put her car in drive and damn near dragged me with the car! She called Dre and told him that me and some other girls jumped her because she had a black eye and busted lips! that’s how hard I hit her. he called me because he believed that I really did jump her so i pulled up on him and showed him the video because I had someone record because I knew she was going to lie and he couldn’t do nothing but stare at me in disbelief! I had been letting her make it for so long he didn’t know how crazy I was but everybody was going to find out I don’t play, crazy I am crazy!


I knew she was hurt about me being pregnant even though she tried to act like I was lying about it, I know that it crushed her. she didn’t want to give me the money she said that it was his problem and I definitely wasn’t in the position at that time to get an abortion with TWINZ by myself but one of my best friends at the time was what we called the “hood doctor she had abortion pills I will never forget the day I went to spend a night at her house and I took those pills. I waited all night. all I felt was cramping. I barely even was bleeding. they didn’t work so she gave me some more! still cramping no bleeding! they didn’t work! that next day I was in Dead end Mingling with everybody and it felt like I Peed on myself. I looked down and blood was running down my legs I said “oh my God it worked” i thought I lost the babies. we called the ambulance… A small little blood clot the size of a gumball came out of me and I knew it was the babies.I was smiling from ear to ear (god forgive me) I was dress from this Nigga! I was trying to act devastated in front of

The eMTs when we got to the hospital I explained to them that I was pregnant with twins and that I must be having a miscarriage. they gave me a ultrasound to make sure that everything was passed but suddenly I heard a thumping noise. I thought I was tripping but I wasnt! one of the babies was still alive! at that moment I wanted to just die I couldn’t believe it. How can this baby make it through all those abortion pills that I took? how is it possible that he is still alive? I honestly thought that he was going to be slow. On top of taking the abortion pills I was fighting and living carefree I wasn’t going to know prenatal doctors! I was still taking “fun”pills and having fun! I just knew he wasn’t going to come out right. When I told Dre that the babies died he was so devastated and so upset with me he told me that he would never forgive me! but I didn’t care I didn’t want any more kids so I decided to lie and tell him that both of the babies were dead! I used to wear waist trainers And big jackets to mask my pregnancy because to be honest I was so depressed and on top of that, his mother put me through hell! she used to say that I was faking being pregnant like her son had some type of million dollar sperm or some shit. I hated that lady! I know she was only trying to take up for her son but I will never forget the way she treated me when I was pregnant. Time had passed and since everybody thought that I wasn’t pregnant, the baby mama wasn’t really bothering me. she was bothering his new girlfriends he was dealing with. every single last one of them and it was quite a few lol


It was a hot summer day, middle of the summer and I had on a hoodie. it had to be every bit of 98° outside. I was getting ready to walk up Some stairs and next thing I knew I had passed out! I had fainted from having all those waist trainers on and hoodies, damn near about to kill myself to hide my pregnancy and that day I decided no more. I wasn’t about to fake no more! Everybody was so shocked after calling me a baby murderer, they seen that my son was still alive. I know Dre was so happy on the inside even though he never said it. I tried stay away from him. Once The baby mama seen that I was still pregnant, the devil came back out of her. she started stalking me, calling me blocked hundreds of times, playing on my phone, making fake pages, telling me that it wasn’t his baby when she wasn’t there when he was sucking my pussy from the front to the back. I was so stressed out ! I wanted to just crawl in a hole and hide from the world! I was at a very dark place in my life. I know that she was praying that my son wasnt his, but he knew as well as I knew That his very first son was on the way and she couldn’t stand it. See, she was so used to him dogging her out, cheating on her and making her look like a fool, but he always went back to her ! which is why I think she hates me so much,because after everything was said and done he never went back. I mean what can I say? I was the best thing that ever happened to him! I used to tell him valuable information. I didn’t care about his money, I genuinely cared for him and I don’t think he ever had that in his life. I treated him like a king. Sometimes better than he deserved! Well most of the time if we being honest. I left a stain on his brain. A stain that couldn’t be removed.


Time went on and the day came June 27, 2019 when my son was born. Dre spent my sons birth in a jail cell because when he told his baby mama he was leaving so he could attend the birth, she went crazy! She called the police on him an said he put his hands an her an they took him to jail! I was so hurt. After all I been through, the least he could of done was been there. An he wasn’t! He couldn’t! I hate her for that! My son was born early and surprisingly his mom came to the hospital. she apologized and told me that she is so sorry because my son was a splitting image of his father. you couldn’t even deny that this wasn’t his baby. from the top of his head to his toes, my son looks just like his dad. we put our differences to the side and she became a part of my sons life. The baby mama hated that because for the longest it had always been just her child and now it was mine. He had two kids and she couldn’t handle it. When The baby mama found out that I had delivered the baby that’s when all hell broke loose. she used to call me and say that’s not even his baby! deep down she was hurt ! she couldn’t believe that this man had another baby with another woman. me at that. the one she hated the most. That’s when everything got super bad. Time went on, the calls was more frequent,the insults got worst, she was talking about my kids so bad! she was just hurt so I thought it was a phase that it will pass but no, she dedicated her whole life to me. She stop letting him see his daughter because of me! as long as I was around, her daughter wasn’t allowed around her dad. She used to make false police reports about me tell them that I’ve done things that I didn’t do. call my probation officer to try to get me locked up! anything you can think of, she did it!but I could never catch her, or see her in public. she was a real life ghost! she would talk so much shit! her and her ugly ass mama! I never seen a woman so ugly but we’ll get to that on another day.. I used to be so mature that I would buy her kid stuff for Christmas and wanna do little things because arguing gets old but she would say oh “I don’t need shit from you” she just one of them females that there’s no being nice to her! there’s no trying to be mutual! I never wanted to be her friend but you can’t even be mutual with her she used to tell her daughter that she doesn’t have a brother lol she claims that she hates Dre so much but she keeps up with our life. she would know every single thing or thought she knew every single thing about us but I know it was her following me making all those fake pages, calling me hundreds of times off of those fake app numbers.

She makes you want to crash out and throw everything that you work so hard for away because she is so miserable. She will Flip the script and say that you are the problem when really it’s her. she would lie and say she got a man but there ain’t no way that You have a nigga and he will let you dedicate your life to your baby daddy. I remember one time she made him go to jail she got him locked up and I was there for him throughout the whole situation even though he was dealing with other females me and him was not together but we was always cool we never left each other alone. we officially got back together and when she realize that he wasn’t never coming back, she has been making my life a living hell ever since. Every single female that he has had she has had a fight with them. she runs them away, but you can’t run me away! I always have the last say so! I even tried to give her her Nigga back and he didn’t want her! he didn’t want to go back lol I gave him a new outlook on life I showed him how to be a real man. I showed him how to be a real father! he actually got a real job! I better his life and it gets under her skin because I did everything that she wanted to do. I just really wish that she would face the fact that he’s never coming back and Even if me and him don’t end up together, it definitely won’t be with her.


It’s crazy because The very first time I met his little girl face to face, I had been invited over his moms house for thanksgiving I believe it was. I walked through the door, barely wanting to be there in the first place because I always had felt the tension. I’m one of those people that when you don’t me wrong, it’s hard for me to let it go. I walked in an removed my coat quietly, then out of nowhere I hear “ there’s yaya”! I looked around to see where am from who this little voice was coming from an there she was! Staring at me with the brightest smile. I instantly thought to myself, this little girl has never met me a day in her life! How in the Fuck does she know me by face? An it clicked. Her mother had been talking about me so much an must of had multiple gossip meetings sitting around with a bunch of lousy friends an family that she instilled my named into this innocent little girls head. I didn’t know how to feel so I played it cool. The little girl talked to me the entire time while I was there. She was very seeet. You can tell she was spoiled, but she was very sweet. I remember having to use the bathroom an right in the mist of me wiping my ass I hear someone laying by the door trying to look under the crack. “ yaya are you in there”? I bust out laughing. It was her. “Yes honey I’ll be right out ok”?! “Ok hurry up”! It ticked me. I’m sitting here thinking to myself this pretty little girl has no clue the type of bitch that gave birth to her. I never could be mad at the child. I felt sorry for her more than anything.


Time had passed an me an Dre had definitely had our share of fighting and arguing. He was so use stuck in his ways an I just wasn’t going to settle for what I know I didn’t deserve. But after it was all said an done, we stuck by each other side an somehow made it work. I don’t know if it was because I refused to have just another baby daddy which is why I couldn’t let go. I didn’t want my son to grow up without his dad. I had three girls. This was my first son so it felt a little different. I know Dre wanted to be a better man but the truth of the matter was, the environment he was in, an the people he was around really made him a shitty person. The things he thought was cool, I thought was lame! I was just tired of trying to make him be the man I needed him to be for me so was really one foot in an one foot out. He had had multiple hoes in an out of his life during the duration of my pregnancy. But I’m not one to sit an sulk. I gets even. Pregnant an all I was still fucking with other niggas. But the truth is, I really only did it out of spite. I was Ted my baby daddy. I wanted him to be the man for me an run my belly every night. Go to every doctors appointment with me. Wake up at two in the morning when I’m craving ice cream an get out of bed for me. Rub my back an feet. See nobody else but me! But it didn’t happen like that unfortunately. I dealt with a bunch of disrespect an did a bunch of disrespecting too! I had got to a point in my life where I had just had enough. I didn’t want a piece of a man anymore. I didn’t wanna wait until he was tired of sticking his dick in other bitches until he realized them hoes would never amount up to me. I didn’t wanna wait until he grew into the man I deserved. I gave him an ultimatum. Now or never! I stuck by his side through the storm. The roughest times of his life. I was there. When he went broke an was on his ass, it was me! All the hoes disappeared . An he seen for hisself what real true genuine love was for the first time in his life. He proposed to me and became my fiancé. he got my name tattooed on the back of his neck and on his face! We far from perfect but we have came a long way! if you don’t get the message by now something is really wrong with you. I got to a point in my life where all the drama got old. I just want to succeed in my businesses and be drama free I don’t want to be fighting and arguing every day but she lives to do this. I’ve literally tried everything. it’s not even the point that I want to be her friend, I just want to be cordial because her daughter loves me. her daughter told me one day “please don’t tell my mom that I was talking to you because I’m going to get a whooping! she talks about you and she told me I better not ever talk to you or I will get in big trouble”! this is a five year old little girl ! there is no way in hell a five year old should be saying that.

She put him on child support just because he is with me she makes his life a living hell because he is with me but I bet you if he was with any other female it wouldn’t be all of this drama. it probably would be drama knowing her, but because it’s me she does the most. she stalks my page, she wants to know everything about my life! she wants to bash me, she wants to bring me down, she wants to see me in jail, she wants to see me broke and I will never give her what she wants. This girl digs up my background she wants to know every single thing about me but she don’t says she don’t like me, she can’t stand me, she don’t care about me. make it makes sense! My probation officer told me that this girl left 17 voicemails on her phone all about me! if you don’t care about me why are you putting so much time and energy into my life? go be happy ! go be free ! go get you some dick !but this dick, is not your dick any longer and she can’t seem to get that through her head! the last conversation we had she told me “our baby daddy is in love with me he will never stop loving me” that is some sick shit like grow up. Not only is she a pest, her ugly ass mama and her family is a pest. Not to be funny but she not regular ugly, she creature like! An talks the most shit. An she gone look just her mama when she get older. they blow my phone up constantly all day while I’m working and bash me and tell me how much Smiley loves her but it doesn’t make any sense if he loves you so much why is he here and not there? I want to get to a point in life where we don’t have to be the best of friends, but I want you to leave me the fuck alone and live your life and stop worrying about my Nigga because you have to move on from the past. yes I understand he hurt you yes I understand He lied to you but that is not my fault or my problem. I am here for him and these kids! I don’t care who don’t like it! this is my Nigga and I’m sticking beside him. Sometimes I get so fed up that I am ready to walk away from my relationship but I have to remember I’m not letting nobody make me leave the love of my life because they don’t like it I don’t care how uncomfortable you are and how depressed you are it’s not about you! I’m not losing out on my husband because you’re upset and don’t like me.I don’t give a shit.I just want the baby mama from hell to leave me alone. the crazy thing is it’s so many people going to the exact same thing it’s sad how deep this shit gets! she throw rocks & hide her hands. she acts so innocent an makes it as if everybody is bothering HER, when the truth is nobody cares about her an that’s why she does this! she had used her daughter as a toy this ENTIRE time… when things don’t go her way nobody can see her daughter! Only thing that hurts the most is that I feel sorry for the child. She loves her dad! An to have a mother like that will scar you for life! she’s a user, an a liar an just a miserable ass person. she makes you feel bad for bettering yourself when the truth is she still stays with her mother an is broke as hell an don’t got nothing going for herself. She ain’t gone NEVER get ahead in life because she spiteful and evil an her heart is BLACK! she don’t have no soul an she’s insecure an depressed. after having numerous amounts of breakdowns, one day I woke up and I realized the only solution to this problem is there isn’t one! you have to let someone find their self and let the hurt go on their own you have to let them grow on their own. you can’t force somebody to do what you want them to do when someone is tired you’re going to know when they are tired. all you can do is live your life stay positive. don’t crash out don’t get yourself in trouble and don’t throw away what you worked so hard for. If you do the same thing to someone that they do to you which is clown shit you become a part of the circus. You can’t control how someone feels about you why they don’t like you all you can do is put good energy into the world and pray for people that’s it all you can do is hope that one day everything is going to get better that’s it. And of course I’ve had numerous amount of dreams of Chopping this bitch up into 1 million pieces and burying her body or dumping her in the river after I choke her to death but that is not going to solve the problem. It’s some sick people out here it’s some people that really needs help out here. it’s some people that no matter how hard you pray for them they just stuck in their ways. they live in a miserable life and that’s something that you have no control over. it’s literally nothing you can do. Find you some peace and let that hurt go! free yourself and move on. I know that this is far from over I just wanted to share my experience with the baby mama from HELL


11 Novembre 2021 05:55 2 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
4
À suivre…

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
LC Lisa Curtis
Great read! Continue to let your transparency connect you with others! You need a podcast or book!
November 12, 2021, 02:22
Letha Middleton Letha Middleton
Proud of my baby for sharing her experience because there is some real sick jealous hearted ppl in this world who will stop at nothing to hurt you and bring you down! It sucks the life out of you, but there is a God who will bring you through it. Gotta pray for the devils too!
November 11, 2021, 14:05
~