J
Jennifer Rayes


One womens struggle to live the life she's worked so hard for and giving up her dreams to make someone else happy. It's a story that involves hard choices and consequences that must be faced due to those choices. Could you give up your life for another person?


Récits de vie Tout public.

#Handicapped, #relationship,
3
1.3mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les lundis
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Introduction

I could begin this story with Once Upon a Time, as in all love stories there's always the beginning. A time when you have your first encounter, the first date, the first I love you. That is the world we live in where love blinds us from reality. Everything is shiny and new, where this new person seems too good to be true. The way they carry themselves, the things they say and do all seem perfect. But life isn't a fairytale and the newness wears off. This story is my journey to finally finding love and having to make some hard choices. My story is a collection of words written to share my experience. Maybe you can relate or maybe you will hate me by the time you finish this book. Either way, this is my story. It's true, raw and complicated. It leaves me exposed to those who wish to critique my opinions and life choices. Everyone chooses their own path but the path is never straight. Life is a journey and this is mine.

18 Novembre 2021 14:47 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
2
À suivre… Nouveau chapitre Tous les lundis.

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~