renfestlovrr Sabal Cloonan

Harlow Abram has been a huge fan of Big Time Rush ever since she first saw them perform at a side gig her friend was performing in November 2009. Her friend introduced the new band to her and they all seem to hit it off. Harlow finds herself hanging around them more than usual as she starts growing feelings for two of the band members. Who will have a bigger tug at her heart between the two she’s fallen for? Will a true romance spark between her and one of them? Or will feelings get hurt and her friendship with the band die?


Fanfiction Groupes/Chanteurs Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans. © Any Rights Reserved

#Big-Time-Rush #romance #steamy #Plot-Twists #love #carlos #fans #fanfiction #fiction #james #logan #Kendall
6
3.7mille VUES
En cours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Chapter 1

November 2009

“Harley, I’m telling you, you’re going to love this new band that’s opening for me,” Harlow Abram’s best friend, Christon, said as they entered the backstage sitting rooms.


“I believe you, Chris,” Harlow laughed as she closed the door behind them.


The sitting room was big and vibrant of many colors, as Christon loved colorful things and stuff that sparkled and caught her eyes. The room had comfy looking sofas and a coffee table between that and a large flat screen television. There was an air hockey game on the other side of the room with a fruit bar and retro games.


“Is this a gaming room or sitting room?” Harlow joked as she put her belongings on the coffee table.


“Both,” Christon giggled. “I have to get ready. Go ahead and find your VIP seat in the auditorium. I’ll be on after Big Time Rush.”


Harlow raised an eyebrow. “Big Time Rush? Interesting band name.”


Christon shrugged and closed the door to her changing room. Harlow glanced around the room one last time, put her VIP pass around her neck and went to find her seat. Although it was backstage, there were a lot of people going around doing their jobs. She passed what looked like the underside of the stage as she made her way down the stairs that lead to the auditorium. Her eyes met with one of the band members that she thought were the opening act for her friend.


He stared at her while adjusting his ear mic, his friends were smiling and talking to him. One had to nudge him and he gave her a quick smile and responded to his bandmate. She felt butterflies in her stomach when they broke eye contact.


“That was interesting,” she said to herself as she found her seat close to the stage. “Wow, Chris pulled through for me and got me a good seat.”


She sat down and looked around the loud auditorium at all of her best friend’s fans. The fact that Christon came this far after being on YouTube as a musician made Harlow very proud of her. Christon wanted to give Harlow some credit since it was her who wrote the songs that fans know and love. But Harlow didn’t want the publicity. So Christon made her a deal for Harlow to come to every show without complaints.


“I’m so ready to hear that new band they said were opening,” a random fan next to Harlow said to her group excitedly. “I hear they’re hot guys!”


Harlow rolled her eyes. Why did people only care about looks when it came to certain people? Besides, there was more to someone than just their looks. Personality was everything to Harlow. If a guy had a crappy personality and looked good, his looks wouldn’t do him justice. A crappy personality just makes even the best looking men ugly in her opinion.


Suddenly the room grew quiet and the lights went low. The stage lights came on and fog filled the room. A beat dropped and four heads were visible as they rose from under the stage. The crowd applauded as a song played overhead and their voice rang through.


“It’s gonna be a big night,” they sang as they became visible.


Four good looking guys stood before everyone and she recognized one from earlier when their eyes met. Their eyes, in fact, met again as he got close to the edge of the stage. For a few seconds it felt like he was singing to her and she could feel her face turning champagne pink as the heat rushed to her face and butterflies filled her stomach.


That random fan was right about them being good looking, but Harlow wondered about their personality.


After what seemed like forever, the concert finally ended with a mash up between Christon and Big Time Rush. The crowd went crazy over the guys and seemed to love them immediately. Unfortunately, Harlow felt as though the crowd only liked them for their looks. She shook her head as she made her way backstage.


Harlow nearly ran into someone on her way down the hall to the meet and greet room. They both landed in each other’s arms.


“I’m sorry,” they said at the same time.


He smiled and helped her steady herself, his arms still around her waist. “Guess I should watch where I’m going.”


“Me too,” Harlow said, a shy smile crossing her face as heat grew, making her cheeks a rosy color.


His light brown eyes danced as he looked her up and down. “I’m James, by the way.”


“Harlow, but my friends call me Harley,” she said, shaking his hand.


“I see you’re VIP, ready to meet my friends?” he asked, pointing in the direction of the meeting room.


“Um, sure,” she said, feeling her body shaking under his touch and gaze.


He led her to the room where his bandmates and Christon were. Christon’s eyes lit up as they walked through the door and she greeted her friend with a hug.


“Did you enjoy the concert?” Christon asked Harlow. “Weren’t the guys great?”


“They were amazing and so were you Chris,” Harlow said, diverting her gaze to the floor to avoid James’ eyes.


“Wait, you two know each other?” James asked, placing a hand in the middle of Harlow’s back.


“We’ve been best friends since third grade,” Christon laughed. “She doesn’t want people knowing, but she’s the one who writes my songs.”


“Chris,” Harlow blushed from James’ touch and all eyes being on her. “You said you wouldn’t tell anyone.”


“Well, I work with these guys. They need to know the mastermind behind these awesome songs,” Christon giggled with a wink.


Harlow rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, trying to move away from James as his touch made her feel a way she’s never felt before. The rest of the Big Time Rush members were greeting fans, so James stepped away to join them.


“Why don’t you wait for us in the sitting room,” Christon whispered. “I know how you are with crowds. That’s why I put you so close to the stage.”


“Thanks for that,” Harlow smiled. “And your show was amazing as always. The guys were really good too. I’m a fan of them now.”


“I don’t kiss and tell,” Christon whispered. “But I think James has his eyes on you.”


Harlow looked over and saw him smiling at her, his light brown eyes sparkling with a look she’s never seen before. She shrugged it off and laughed.


“He’s just being nice,” Harlow said, waving as she slipped out.


But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t get that look he’d give her out of her mind. She sat in front of the big screen and propped her feet up on the table and ate a small bag of chips. Her thoughts wandered to the way James looked at her while he was on the stage. His eyes just burned into her soul and made her body tingle.


Another hour passed and the door opened. Cheerful banter met her ears as the guys and Christon entered the room with smiles on their faces.


“That one girl nearly passed out from meeting Logan,” James was laughing. “I never dreamed we would’ve been here if it wasn’t for you, Christon. Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity.”


Christon smiled. “I knew you guys were talented when I first met you. It was a blessing when I got to perform my first concert. I hope you guys want to keep performing with me.”


They all nodded. Harlow watched as they all interacted with each other and she smiled. They all seemed to be sweet guys. That made them more attractive, especially James.


“I wanted to introduce you all to my childhood best friend,” Christon said, turning their attention to Harlow. “This is Harlow Abram. She’s not only my best friend but she’s also my biggest supporter and songwriter. She just doesn’t want publicity for being a songwriter.”


“So she’s the mastermind behind those awesome songs,” Logan smiled.


“I’m pretty sure I said that already,” James chimed in, staring at Harlow with those eyes of his.


“I’m Logan, by the way. And this is Carlos and Kendall,” Logan said. “And I saw you’ve already met James and his charm.”


“Charm?” Harlow blurted out without thinking. “I thought that was just his personality.”


James gave a hurt but playful look and sent her a wink. “It can be whatever you want.”


“Now he’s flirting,” Kendall rolled his eyes. “Seriously James, your true colors are showing.”


James shrugged innocently. “I’ve always been like this and never hid it. If she likes it, then that’s her business.”


Harlow had that attractive rosiness on her face again that made James smile brightly as if he knew what he was doing. She looked at her feet to make her brown hair fall in front of her face. Her cheeks are hotter than usual.


“When you’re all done embarrassing my friend, can we all get some dinner?” Christon butted in, her hand on Harlow’s shoulder.


“I haven’t done anything,” Logan and Carlos said at the same time.


“Doesn’t matter. Let's eat! Harlow, do you want to come with us?” Christon asked, hope in her eyes.


“I mean…” she began.


“I’ll even pay,” James put in with a serious look. “Please come.”


Her body shook a little as a strange feeling came over her and started in her stomach. She slowly nodded and everyone cheered. Christon gave her a quick hug and smiled.


“I call dibs on riding with Carlos, Kendall and Logan,” Christon quickly said, trying to shove the guys out of the door.


“Guess that leaves you with me,” James said. “Shall we? I promise I’m a good driver.”


Harlow chuckled nervously as he placed a hand on her mid back and led her out the door. The feelings she was having were very strange when he was close. She caught a glance at the other four in a black SUV.


Her and Kendall made eye contact and he smiled with a wave. She blushed and returned his wave and stepped into the two seater car.


“Sorry if it’s a little snug,” James said, closing her door. “I can drive a bigger car next time.”


Next time? Harlow wondered. What made him think she would see him again? Was it because they were working with Christon? Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad being around Big Time Rush. She felt a strong connection with them and felt as if she should be friends. Or was it that? Just friends? Maybe something more with a certain someone.

15 Septembre 2021 22:02 1 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
3
Lire le chapitre suivant Chapter 2

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Ellis Rexter Ellis Rexter
Keep going
November 19, 2022, 22:47
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 4 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!