binit-kumar-singh BINIT KUMAR SINGH

Ravana said, the most important lesson of life is that you must defer the bad action as much as you can and you must do good action without any delay and as much early as you can. If you follow this rule, you can save not only yourself but many other people from being damaged.


Historique Tout public. © All right reserved

#Ramayan #ravan #adventure #inkspiredstory #Vishnu #Shiv #fantasy
0
6.9mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les vendredis
temps de lecture
AA Partager

CHAPTER 1-TRIDEV

“Tridev or Trimurti is the triple deity of supreme divinity in Hinduism, in which the cosmic functions of creation, maintenance and destruction are personified as a triad of deities.” “But baba you have not said who is the creator, preserver and the destroyer?”

“OK OK… listen carefully. Baba said.“LORD BRAHMA is the creator, LORD VISHNU is the preserver and LORD SHIVA is the destroyer.”“So baba they have the power to create, care or destroy something.” boy said.Yes.’“But baba you have not mention, from where they were came?” boy asked.‘I know you will ask this question’. Baba said with a smile.“They were created… but boy cut his sentence and said. “Who is the creator of the most powerful gods?”“Son how many times I have to say you that don’t talk in the middle.”Baba said in irritating voice. “Sorry baba but I want to know who is the most powerful god”. Boy said to his Baba.PARAM BRAHMA is the creator of Tridev. baba said.‘Today’s first question for you son’.

“What is the question Baba?”Why did PARAM BRAHMA CREATED TRIDEV? Baba asked his ten year old son.“Can I take some time to answer”? Boy asked his father.“You can BUT you have to answer my question”.After two or three minutes the boy suddenly said, “Baba I know the answer.”Ok tell your answer.”“PARAM BRAHMA created TRIDEV to control the life system. IF LORD BRAHMA had created something, he needs someone to take care of it, thats’why PARAM BRAHMA created LORD VISHNU, and if something is created It will be destroyed because no one is immortal in this world, and when it will destroyed it lives some space for a new one, and that’s why PARAM BRAHMA CREATED LORD SHIVA.”“Yes it’s correct but next day I will explain you a lesson on immortality ok”. Baba said.OK Baba.

2 Septembre 2021 04:18 1 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
1
Lire le chapitre suivant CHAPTER 2-RISHI SUKRACHARYA

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 11 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!