jason-dunn1614890549 Jason Dunn

Life is short! We don't know how long we have until we pass over; death can come at any time, Enjoy the little things and whatever you do; it's essential to live in the moment and cherish the little things.


Histoire courte Tout public. © ©jasondunn2021

#Death #travel #spiritual #ghostly #ghost #journey #lifeless #heaven #he'll #God
Histoire courte
3
7.9mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

This is it

The morning came, a cool breeze gently blows through, As the sound of birds started to chirp when the sun begins to glimmer in the distance rising over the tree line,I took my last breath.

I stared at the light' Admiring the view breathing deeply, taking that one last breath before the air left my body. Knowing that I was dyingDarkness quickly surrounded me' the chill came over me. Was this the end? Is this the last time on earth? I asked myself that question with a smile, I wasn't ready to die, but it happened.

There's nothing I can do.'A shadow came over me. Something in the shadow wanted to take me away.

I tried to fight it off, but it strengthened the shadow that pulled me into the darkness.

Deeper and deeper I went, the shadow pulled me ' I tried to fight my way freeThen all of a sudden, in the corner of my eye, I spotted a dim light just to my left-hand side.

The light shined brightly as it grew in size. It slowly started getting bigger; when I stared at it carefully, noticing that it felt like I could touch it, I reached out, trying to grab it, but I couldn't Struggle too as the shadow took me deep into the darkness.

Closing my eyes, I didn't want to see where I was going, and the light got further away. I started to pray to hope for something to happen, then all of a sudden, I felt a grab someone or something grabbing me by the arm and pulling me back.

I couldn't open my eyes. I knew the darkness had a hold on me, and whatever ever had, my other arm was fighting over me.

Moments later, I heard a voice that told me to open my eyes, I didn't want to open them, but the vote was forceful Open your eyes now; worried as I was slowly and gently I opened my eyes' Clinching my eyes I noticed that I was in a field with long grass up to my waist height and I can see for miles.

Mountains were in the distance; I can see the green grass, placing my hand brushing through the grass as I stepped forward. Staring towards the hills, I took a glimpse at the sky and noticed how blue it was. I didn't know where I was, so I asked the voice where am I, But I didn't get a response.

Asking again calling out at the voice, I asked Where I am' Hello - I said Where am I,It was silence, no sound of the voice anywhere. I looked around, trying to find someone; then I called out, Why am I here? What am I suppose to do? Suddenly the voice spoke,' You can do whatever you want but remember life in the present, I looked up to the sky listening' Live in the present I thought, What do mean live in the present I'm dead I was in the present before I came here, The voice didn't respond I waited but nothing. I said, what do you mean? Few minutes passed, the vote was gone, and I stood looking around, asking myself what it means by living in the present.

Tilting my head down to the grass, I watched the grass move in the wind, then took one more look up to the sky before turning around, starting back at the mountains, and walked towards them.

I came out of the grass walking onto a rocky path that leads me to the cliff; I stood looking over, staring down at the valley and the river that runs through between the mountains.

Deciding to sit down, I sat on the edge with my feet hanging over the edge' The voice appeared again it is beautiful, isn't it, Yes I replied then the voice asked Are you going to jump off, No - Why would I do that, I don't know just curious wondering what you are doing, I'm just admiring the view, Ok - That's good, I took a breath in a smile came upon my face I don't know, but I felt great calm, and at ease, The voice vanished for the third time, but I didn't care I sat their staring out knowing i was home and i never wanted to leave.

Nothing feels better then knowing you are been looked after and kept safe from any threat or danger, Now I found my peace within because this was always home not like the one I had when I was alive..


The End






23 Août 2021 08:16 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
1
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~