kks K.K.S.

Samantha: Jaecar, the fiercest of the Border Guard, has always been kind to me. Indulging me despite what I thought was his lack of sexual interest. That all changed the day he told me he'd have me as his mate. I said no. Spurring Jaecar to go from the sweet boy next door to the hungry wolf with his eye on me. Jaecar: She was mine. She'd always been mine. She just didn't know it yet. I courted her, I was kind to her, all with my end goal in mind. Possessing her. She thinks she can run from me. But I know everywhere she'd go. I know everywhere she'd hide. Because I know everything about Samantha. The Mating Moon is rising. And she will be my mate. Willing or not.


Érotique Interdit aux moins de 18 ans.

#erotica #dark #fantasy #paranormal #werewolves #pack #ASARA #wolf #wolves #SHAPE #SHIFT #SHAPESHIFT #forced #sex #captive #prisoner #kidnap #mate #dominant #AGGRESSIVE #CAPTOR #slave #twisted
11
17.7mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les 15 jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

TEASER

Panic was setting in and I lurched up to escape him. Twisting my thighs to get away.

His hands landed on them. Fingers biting to keep them in place. His hips were between my legs and his pelvis aligned atop mine. Smashing his hard length between us.

To keep me in place.

"Sam!" He commanded. "This is happening. I can be gentle if you don't resist me."

He pushed my thighs further apart and landed over me in a pushup. Making it impossible to close my legs since he already lay between them.

I shifted my thighs and bounced my pelvis trying to move him off of me.

I don't want to die. Fear roared through me.

I imagined him taking me and sinking his teeth into my neck while blood spurted out until I lay limp on the floor.

He could kill me. He's so much bigger and stronger than me.

He could snap my bones by barely moving in this state. I could see the bits of gray hair pushing through his pores. His eyes were yellow, and canines crept from the line of his upper lip.

***

He shook his head like a wounded animal and managed to gather himself enough that the signs of his beast were safely tucked away again.

But I was too afraid of the pain to come to appreciate the effort he was exerting.

"You're not doing this to me!" I jerked against the ropes. They bit into my skin but wouldn't relent.

"Don't make me tie down your legs." He warned. His jaw hardening.

I paused. Considering if he'd really do it. But there was a hard glint in his eyes I'd never seen before. He absolutely will.

He slowly lifted my skirt. Looking almost apologetically into my eyes as he straightened the hem across his chest. Fisting two edges before jerking violently and tearing it up the front. It caught at my waist jerking my body up off the floor before dropping me back down.

I shrieked at the sudden brutality.

"Jaecar, please!" I whimpered.

18 Août 2021 05:30 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
1
Lire le chapitre suivant The Border Guard

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 2 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!