poppy-phillips1626963143 Gura Simp

A son of from a father that had a deep feeling of his whereabouts were fatally dangerous, him just did not die from a heart attack.. He rescues  many babies as he could,  from being older of a age of a young adult. Mature enough  tracking down his father, by his truck, from a good distance. Had his status of existence from being to disappeared or had been kidnapped,  or ran away from home. It was a big facility, he had entered  without being seen,  copying every scope of his father's footsteps. What he had to do to save his life,tarnished his emotions to shreds. There being at least a sane non-leathal child. He kept on through the wilderness of the darkness,  keeping her safe and hidden, from what his father been up too. He soon catch wind of his son behind this all along,  he without a doubt,  gomna hunt him down and the girl,  to keep his mouth shut, to tie loose ends too... His goals was beyond legal and insane.... What he been promised,  he been posioned in up pound, he isn't calling back or showing no mercy either.. Even if ......that's his son......


Thriller/Mystère Interdit aux moins de 18 ans.
0
2.7mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Eliana

A son of from a father that had a deep feeling of his whereabouts were fatally dangerous, him just did not die from a heart attack..


He rescues many babies as he could, from being older of a age of a young adult.


Mature enough tracking down his father, by his truck, from a good distance.


Had his status of existence from being to disappeared or had been kidnapped, or ran away from home.


It was a big facility, he had entered without being seen, copying every scope of his father's footsteps.




What he had to do to save his life,tarnished his emotions to shreds.


There being at least a sane non-leathal child.


He kept on through the wilderness of the darkness, keeping her safe and hidden, from what his father been up too.


He soon catch wind of his son behind this all along, he without a doubt, gomna hunt him down and the girl, to keep his mouth shut, to tie loose ends too...


His goals was beyond legal and insane....


What he been promised, he been posioned in up pound, he isn't calling back or showing no mercy either..

Even if ......that's his son......




27 Juillet 2021 04:51 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
À suivre… Nouveau chapitre Tous les jours.

A propos de l’auteur

Gura Simp I'm a Simp and a writer.... I love writing stories.......... It's my thing of my passion, I love to have..

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~