1
2.5mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Life Qoutes

MACHOGO. O


●Life brings us as many joyful moments as it does downfalls,and although there are days we wish there was a manual to follow,it simply wouldn't be the same without the spontaneity.



●Sometimes you've got to let everything go purge yourself.If you are unhappy with anything...whatever is bringing you down,get rid of it.



●Beacause you'll find that when you're free,your true creativity,your true self comes out.



●However that doesn't mean you always wake up ready to seize the day,and sometimes need a reminder that life is a great gift.



●Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.Small steps in the right direction can turn out to be the biggest step of your life.



●You can't go back and change the beginning,but you can start where you are and change the ending.Every day may not be good,but there is something good in every day.



●Every day is not a success.Every year is not a success.You have to celebrate the good.


●To succeed in life,you need three things:a wishbone,a backbone and a funny bone.


●Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.They must be felt with the heart.


●Wherever life plants you,bloom with grace.If you feel there's something out there that you're supposed to be doing,if you have a passion for it,then stop wishing and do it.


●Life is not so much what you accomplish as what you overcome.Mistakes are a fact of life.It is the response to the error that counts.


●If you're doing something outside of dominant culture,there's not as easy place for you.You will have to do it yourself.


●Be thankful for what you have;you'll end up having more.If you concentrate on what you don't have,you will never,ever have enough.

18 Juillet 2021 13:24 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~