B
Bel Lord


Hi, I'm Kate. I'm 22 years old and I'm an executive secretary at a local company. I've been working there for a year and my boss laughs at me every day. He's a real dad with a smile on his face. But that's not why I'm here, I invite you to follow me in my life very...


Récits de vie Tout public. © Belcilord

#Love #storie
0
2.4mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Third person #1



Pim pim pim.


Voice: It's already 6:00?! I have to get ready quickly.


Dring dring dring.


Voice: Oh, him again! Hello, what part of "you and I are dead" don't you understand?

Phone: I need to see you, we need to talk about this, please.

Voice: I don't have time. I'm going to the office. See you soon.


Well, I have to get ready quickly, with this grumpy boss, I can't be late.


Hi, I'm Kate. I'm 22 years old and I'm a management secretary in a local company. I've been working there for a year now and my boss makes fun of me every day. He's a real daddy with a grin on his face.


Well, it's 6:10 am and I start work at 7:30 am, as I don't have a car, I have to hurry up.


6h55.


I finished but I did not take my breakfast, besides, I always take it on the way to avoid being late. I wear the khaki pumps and go out.


After five minutes of waiting, I finally find a cab. To my surprise, when I arrive, the ambulance is in front of the business and I run over to find out what it is.


Kate : What is it?

Véro: Mr. ***** has collapsed.

Nita: It had to happen one day! He's always in a bad mood, never happy and always criticizing.

Kate: Don't say that, Nita, he doesn't deserve that.

Véro: Let's pray that nothing serious happens to him. Let's go upstairs.


Nita and Vero are my best friends in the company because my best friend Litrice is not in the same city as me.


Okay, when I'm about to go upstairs.


A voice: Wait, Kate.

Kate: What do you want Klein? I think I've already talked to you.


This is Klein, my ex, he cheated on me with more than one girl and right under my nose, because he was lonely. Yes, we never had an intimate relationship, I can't give my virginity to someone I don't like enough, just for his pleasure, so I broke up with him.


Klein: Please reconsider. I love you.

Kate: Oh right, before you touch anything that moves?

Klein: It was a mistake, I promise to change.

Kate: Everything is always a mistake with you, I have to go.

Klein: No, wait, please.

Vero: Is she talking to a deaf person or what? We have work to do. Come on, let's go (pulling me).

To be continued...

Like and subscribe please.

9 Juillet 2021 04:50 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
1
Lire le chapitre suivant Third person 2

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 4 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!