strang3s0ul ꧁༺Strange Soul༻꧂

A new government ruled the world, there was no escaping their policies, and there was no point in trying to deny their rules. My kind, the Varian’s, were held in prison for many generations because of their special abilities, and never was given any rights. I was their leader; I was brave, stupid, and naïve, I believed we could make it; I forced them into battle; I drained their physics because I needed to defend our honor. To honor the dead… but I was wrong, and I caused the death of my close friend. He sacrificed himself for me when our dimension shook wrongly. Earth was my only escape to change my path, and of course, I knew, it was only a matter of time before they found me; I knew I couldn’t run, but I did it. And today… I face a war I never wanted, but also hunt for…


Science fiction Futuriste Interdit aux moins de 18 ans.

#sci-fi #friendship #romance #drama #action #aliens
2
3.1mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les jeudis
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Discovery

A new government ruled the world, there was no escaping their policies, and there was no point in trying to deny their rules.

My kind, the Varian’s, were held in prison for many generations because of their special abilities, and never was given any rights.

I was their leader; I was brave, stupid, and naïve, I believed we could make it; I forced them into battle; I drained their physics because I needed to defend our honor.

To honor the dead… but I was wrong, and I caused the death of my close friend. He sacrificed himself for me when our dimension shook wrongly.

Earth was my only escape to change my path, and of course, I knew, it was only a matter of time before they found me; I knew I couldn’t run, but I did it.

And today… I face a war I never wanted, but also hunt for…



“Run, Darrel, we have to get to the portal,” We have been running from them, for what feels like days, we have accidentally trapped ourselves in a dimension scattered by wild mutated animals.

“Where are the other’s, Cat?” “Dead, Darrel…” “Cat…” “Forgive me,” He turns and bullets them, “What are you doing? They’re going to trample us, Darrel,”

“Distracting them, run Cat, the portal is closing,” He yanks my arm toward the purple light shimmering in the dark corner of the mountain.

“From what, Darrel?” We break before the portal, our views turn to them, sprinting our way, “From you, Cat,” He pushed me into the portal… “Darren, no!” “I’ll find you…”



My gun tugs tightly in my hand, “What happened here?” “It’s obvious that Earth is dead,” “Yeah, but from what?” Both their attention turns to me.

I refrain myself from talking, they can’t know… they can never know who I am, if they know this new force was after me, things would end badly.

“Come on, just keep moving,” They follow my lead toward tall dried grass, “Be careful, mines can be anywhere…” “Wait, how would you know?”

I ignore his burning on my hide, “Actually, it does make sense why there would be mines, don’t be a moron, Gabe, just follow us,”

I glance at her tying her red-hair in a pony, “We have minor view, there should be a house up ahead… the scanner shows minimal,”

I nod toward her glancing, “All right, come on,” I push the wooden door open, and we slip inside, “The computer intelligence base is tugged between bridges, their hide is secured by drones and mutate animals…” “Yeah, and also their weaponry is future advanced, they can detect life force within seconds,”

I glance once again at her, “Yeah…” She grins my way, “What’s going on here?” I shake turning to Gabe, “Nothing… um… the base, there should be an underground tunnel which leads to the lower deck,”

“Which is heavenly guarded by animals, we should be able to by-pass them, but with maximum effort,” I nod toward no one in particular, “Yeah, we should rest here, and search in the morning,”

I turn my view to the scanner, and her appearance sits next to me, “I know…” I turn to her petite body shifting on the box, “Know what?” Her minor smile does hold beauty.

“About your past, I know who you are,” “Then you should also know I don’t take kindly to threats,” She chuckles punching my arm, “I wasn’t… I was just…” I turn my attention to her.

Her army attire fits her petite body well… I peek at the necklace lacing around her neck, a hawk… this isn’t her first war, she knows more than she gives.

Her blues battle my demand gawking, “I know what they wrote about you, Cat… that you’re mental and a loose cannon,” “Oh, that? I don’t give a shit what they wrote,”

She nods, shifting closer, her skin lingers in my nostrils, “I know they think they know everything, but they don’t, it doesn’t matter who you were, you’re helping us,”

I turn my view to the minor computer again, “Yeah…” She hovers next to me peeking at it, “Why did you chose this war?” I peer at her… her breathing blows on my cheekbone.

“Needed a new adventure,” The truth in that is something they will never know, “Yeah, me too,” I nod toward her, “You should get some sleep, Mice, I’ll keep watch,”

She nods shifting peeking at me, “What…” “Nothing… I-I just… I’m just curious about you,” I throw myself back in the chair, “There’s nothing curious about me,”

She tilts… her appearance holds perfection, if this was still a habitable planet, I wouldn’t have to think twice about dating her, but we’re in a war, there’s no time for flutters, “Okay, if you say so,”

“Get some sleep, Mice,” She sighs, “Oh, okay,”

The fresh air lingers against my thin clothing, the sky still looks the same even after all these years, “Hey, Cat,” I turn to a petite figure wandering toward me, “Oh, hey, can’t sleep?”

She nods, joining my view, “Yeah, me neither,” “It’s amazing how it’s still beautiful,” I nod toward the sky, “Yeah…” “Shit, night patrol,”

I pull her arm into the minor house, “Damn it,” “Cat, close the door,” “Be quiet,” I peek around the corner at their figures wandering this side, their distant language is something I can understand.

I point to her to hide, she squeezes between the stairs, I scuffle toward Gabe and throw the blanket over his head… “Intruders…” I kick him off guard and spin my legs over his neck and crack it.

The other guard rushes inside, “Shit, intruders, we need back…” I punch his throat and crack his neck, his lifeless figure collapse from my hands, “Where in deep shit, he called for backup, we have to move,”

“Cat, you killed the night patrol, if they don’t return…” “I know, damn it, we have to move, loot from them and let’s go… Gabe, wake up,”

He throws the blanket off him yawning, “What’s going on?” “Move your ass marine, we’ve been spotted,” He peers at the dead aliens, “Cat, what happened?” “Move it, damn it,”

“We have company,” Shit, shit, shit… “Okay, new plan, hold this ford,” Lasers point from every direction, I can hear them debating, planning a strategy.

“They’re flanking us, there must be another way out,” Mice starts searching and I follow her, Gabe peeks from the window every few seconds, “Cat, they’re coming…”

“Keep your gun marine,” “I found something…” I follow her voice toward a floor door, this can work, it will give us an advantage, “Where is she? Where is your leader?”

“I don’t understand what your saying,” I peek around the wall at their position… I yank her arm back, “Not now,” “But Gabe,” “Not now, Mice,” She nods resting her back against the wall.

“Execute him,” “Shit…” I rest my head against the wall, everything shuts down inside of me, “Shit…” I peek at her panicking expression, “No…” Her fingers trembles over his lips, “Go,”

She slides her hand in mine, “Go,” I push her toward the floor door, “Gabe,” “Go, Mice,” She starts climbing down and I follow, I close the floor door and jump down.

“We follow this tunnel, it must lead somewhere,” “Cat…” I turn to her wining, “Forgive me, Mice, but we have to keep moving, there’s no time to mourn him,”

She nods and heel me, “You understand their language?” I nod toward the gloomy tunnel, “I studied their culture,” “Oh… I can’t believe Gabe is gone, he was my best friend,”

I pat her shoulder, “I’m sorry, we have no time to lose, come on,”

25 Avril 2021 15:07 2 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
Lire le chapitre suivant Truth Is A Stranger

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 1 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!