Histoire courte
0
1.7mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

One Week

Winter – Month 3:

Well, here I am at the end of the darkest, most boring season ever and have even lost that {wonderful} game known as The Waiting Game. Fun. Over a month of sitting around doing nothing just to simply be stuck with even less things to do then before and a view out of my single window of the middle of nowhere. Nothing but brown, dead grass, mud, and five sets of razor wire.

For safety.

Right…

Any ways, I stayed busy cleaning up my office for a while, then branched out into my immediate vicinity and was able to enjoy a few weeks of relative freedom in the form of visual records, but all that is gone now. Nobody knows what to do anymore or how to live their lives here it seems, and it is a very…oppressive environment as such. Hopefully, it will be possible to get my life together soon, but I somehow doubt it. The few beings I have interacted with the past month either don’t want to get better or don’t have the resources available to them to do so, myself included.

A few beings I have recently engaged with seem to have a better sense of what to do here, but they will be leaving soon, and I am trapped here. Hopefully before they continue on, I will be in a much better situation and have access to more resources, but we will see.

Some updates: I will be starting the weekly journals too, starting with one immediately following this one, and every seven days after that. These monthly journals will continue as well, and maybe, just maybe, the change into spring will be beneficial for everyone. I might write some more as well, since I have {so much} free time on my hands but no promises.

I have done some research into some interesting topics; including a religion known as wiccan and a topic titled metaphysical studies which has been very interesting. I am particularly interested in Alchemy and Rosicrucian studies and even found a serialized visual record titled Lodge 49 that dabbles in this knowledge. Hopefully watching that in its entirety will shed some light on this shadow knowledge.

Knowledge is Power…

The universal systems

open hidden doors.

1 Avril 2021 02:46 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~