u3071 Margarita Lapina

An IdeasFul and mysterious storys Pover Hero Jay is interested in food with delicate aromas and exquisite taste, and meets unusual stories written in chalk on the dashboard of a local pizzeria Poetic, bright, charismatic, delicate, sensual lines - for the most beloved readers! Best wishes - Lapina Margarita Удивительные и загадочные истории Наш мощный герой Джей интересуется приготовлением еды с тонким ароматом и изысканным вкусом, и встречает необычные истории написанные мелом на дашборде местной пиццерии Поэтичные, Яркие, харизматичные, тонкие, чувственные строки- для самых любимых читателей! С наилучшими пожеланиями - Лапина Маргарита


Histoire courte Tout public.

#TheAutorsCup2020 #ideas #live #love #life #PeoplesChampions
Histoire courte
0
6.3mille VUES
En cours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Ideas and Smartillus


The legendary Jay, a powerful conqueror of the stars and a cool spacer, put on an important look and went down the path to the coffee shop, breathing in fresh air, flavored with the smell of Christmas pastries and coffee.


The bulk of the Star League spaceport appeared in the distance.


He walked and thought about the fact that in this millennium many people pay special attention to the conquest of high technologies and space.

The secrets and treasures of history are hidden in the mists of time.

The launch of the ship colors the dome of the sky with myriads of shades and is similar to the first kiss of a starship from the Universe.

Jay is called an innovator and daring spacer by many contemporaries for his legendary stellar expeditions to the constellation of Consonance.

Legendary ideas and powerful events inspire and inspire outstanding leaders.


Легендарный Джей - мощный покоритель звездных пространств и крутой спейсер, напустил на себя важный вид и отправился по тропинке в кофейню, вдыхая свежий воздух, сдобренный запахом рождественской выпечки и кофе.


Вдали показалась громада космопорта Звездной Лиги

Он шел и раздумывал о том, что в этом тысячелетии многие люди обращают особенное внимание на покорение высоких технологий и космоса.

Тайны и сокровища истории спрятаны в глубине веков. Старт корабля расцвечивает купол неба мириадами оттенков и похож на первый поцелуй звездолета со Вселенной.

Джея многие современники называют новатором и дерзким спейсером за его легендарные звездные экспедиции к созвездию Созвучия.

Легендарные идеи и мощные события вдохновляют и окрыляют ярких лидеров.

21 Décembre 2020 08:04 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
2
À suivre…

A propos de l’auteur

Margarita Lapina Futurologist, partner, children's writer, photographer, geek, screenwriter, my hobby is to write aphorisms.Charismatic leaders are endlessly hardworking and talented. It is valuable Friends, join the course "Writing for Young Readers: Opening a Treasure Chest" I love my READERS, SUBSCRIBERS and FRIENDS! SubScribe on Me please! https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Children%27s_Authors/Margaret_Lapina You are the diamonds of my heart and the wind in my wings ))

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~