dudacastro2009 Duda Castro

Julia has lost her loving mother, and she is really unhappy as a result. She believes that if she keeps searching, she'll find the answers to all of her burning questions somewhere out there. She is desperate to find the truth, and it will take her on a journey that will change her life forever. But where will it lead her?


Aventure Tout public.

#girls #stars #jorney #cool #wattpad #free #english #ingles
22
22.2mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

The family's lost

Julia is a brave and resilient young girl who has experienced more challenges and difficulties than most girls her age. Julia's mother tragically passed away in a car accident, leaving her with only her father. Her father, who struggles with dealing with the loss, often tries to compensate by buying her material possessions to make her happy.

Despite her dad's attempts to buy her happiness with material possessions after her mom's death, Julia realizes that true happiness comes from within. However, it's not always easy to maintain this perspective, especially with the pain she's going through. Fortunately, her friend Simón, who comes from a humble background in Mexico, is always there to remind her of this.

Simón tells Julia stories of his childhood in Mexico, where he and his family didn't have much, but they were still happy. They didn't need the latest gadgets or fancy clothes to feel content. Instead, they found joy in simple pleasures like spending time with family and friends, sharing meals, and enjoying the beauty of nature. Julia is fascinated by Simón's stories and starts to see the world through a different lens. Together, Julia and Simón explore their city and find joy in the little things. They skateboard through the streets, play games in the park, and have picnics under the stars. Julia begins to see that happiness is not about what you have, but what you do with what you have. She learns to appreciate the simple things in life and starts to feel more content and fulfilled. Simón's influence on Julia's life is immeasurable. He helps her find a sense of purpose and meaning in her life, despite the challenges she's faced. He teaches her that true happiness comes from living in the moment, being grateful for what you have, and spreading joy to others.

Julia has always been captivated by the vastness of the universe and the mysteries that lie beyond. She spends countless hours gazing up at the night sky, contemplating the secrets that the stars might hold. Sometimes she even stays up late into the night just to catch a glimpse of a shooting star, and she makes wishes that she hopes will come true. Julia is always on the lookout for new constellations and she tries to learn as much as she can about the stars and their movements. Her love for astronomy has led her to read countless books and watch numerous documentaries, and she dreams of one day becoming an astronaut and exploring the great beyond. She even has a poster of the solar system on her bedroom wall that she studies every night before going to bed. The stars have become a constant source of wonder and inspiration in Julia's life, and they remind her that there is always something to look forward to and dream about. Her favourite saying is, "We think the stars are the stars of the night, but they are actually the sun on Mars. Shining stars, my stars."

Today is Julia's first day of school, and she's feeling anxious about it. She's been telling Simón all morning how much she doesn't want to go and how unprepared she feels. But as she looks up at the clear night sky and says a silent prayer, she reminds herself that everything will be alright as long as she takes care of herself. All she wants is to return home at the end of the day and see her family again.

8 Mai 2021 18:37 14 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
10
Lire le chapitre suivant It was a lie

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Fatima Said Fatima Said
Wow... this looks nice 🤔😋. Somehow this is so simple and yet so interesting. Looking forward to the other chapters😁
August 08, 2022, 07:32
Fatima Said Fatima Said
Wow... this looks nice 🤔😋. Somehow this I so simple and yet so interesting. Looking forward to the other chapters😁
August 08, 2022, 07:32
olivia philip olivia philip
HH
July 26, 2021, 23:10

Henry Browning Henry Browning
this is very interesting story
July 22, 2021, 16:02

MM Michaela M
Lovely beginning, I would say it's really interesting
May 02, 2021, 07:35

  • Duda Castro Duda Castro
    Thank you for the amazing comment it means a lot May 02, 2021, 09:56
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 5 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!