dionne-allen1556113738 Dionne Allen

A littupation songwriter been stranded in the backyard grassroots of my house, so he meets the giant African American woman.


Enfants Tout public.

#alvinn
2
21.1mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les 30 jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Meets A Giant Woman

Beginning scene stranded thunderstorms in the backyard grass of my house... "I need to find a shelter because of the heavy rain and windy now." The littupation songwriter held a green leaf to cover from get wetter.

Outside the front white door... "Whoa! I open my umberlla up and gathering my rose and lilies pots from porches and put them in the greenhouse now." The African American woman said. "That's a giant woman coming here. Hello! I'm down here!" The littupation songwriter noticed that. "Oh, wells? I hear his voice from the grassy. Huh?" "I need to a shelter because I was getting wetter," giant woman. His squeaky voice pitched. "All right. Come on my right hand. Tell me what's your name?" The African American woman understood what's he said. "My name is Dave Seville of the littupation songwriter. I am alone and stranded here," giant woman. "Okay. I'm Dionne Allen. That's a nice meeting you," Dave. "We better go before the heavy rain and windy really worst now," Dionne. His squeaky voice and.

In the living room at my house... "Here's a warm chocolate milk cup," Dave. The African American woman gave it to the littupation songwriter is sat down on the empty matchbox on the tablecloth. "Thank you. Sipping! Aha! It's delicious," Dionne. He mannered and drank a tin silver cup of warm chocolate milk recently. "Maybe I should give you some doll Ken clothes can fit on your size?" I asked him. "Positive! That's sound so good idea." His squeaky voice pitched.

The next day morning on my bed in my master bedroom at my house... "Yawning! I stop my dig clock is ticking now." A giant African American woman woke up recently. "Yawning! What's time," Dionne? The littupation songwriter woke and got up from my pillow. "It's seven o' clock," Dave. I replied to him recently. "I need to take a shower." His squeaky voice pitched. "All right. I set up a ceramic white bowl with filled warm water and give you a tiny piece soap." A giant African American woman smiles at him.

7 Juillet 2020 21:55 2 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
1
Lire le chapitre suivant His First Adventurous Day

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 6 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!